Share | 

FAIRWELL TO ALL

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
FrUsTrAtEd-
JESTER
JESTER

PostSubject: FAIRWELL TO ALL   Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:08 pm

I am leaving.....I refuse to play socom...buy socom.....and look at socom after getting the shaft....I played that stupid game for eight years to get nothing.....see ya...have a nice life....you all can look me up when battlefield 3 comes out....cause I aint playing till then

Back to top Go down
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

PostSubject: Re: FAIRWELL TO ALL   Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:22 pm

You need to check to see if you allowed e-mails to be sent to you on your account. My Brother forgot to do this and you won't get the invite if this isn't set. I will check around for you an invite, people are getting 2 or more on other names. Be patient Bro, I will try my Best. Also, I have Core and you can have that number for next week.

Back to top Go down
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

PostSubject: Re: FAIRWELL TO ALL   Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:33 pm

zpr_DunhamSmash
Sr. Community Manager

NOTICE: POSSIBLE REASONS YOU DIDN'T GET THE BETA INVITE [ New ]
Options
an hour ago

Since there are so many requests asking; here are some, but not all of the reasons you may not have received a beta invite...

You opted out of receiving promotional emails to your PSN account when you created it/ signed up for it. This would prevent you from receiving a code even if you were originally invited
Your PSN and/or Forum account has had suspensions or bans at some point during the selection and/or notification process
Your PSN account has been inactive for too long or the email address wasn't verified
You flat out weren't selected
What can you do about it?
Seriously, you shouldn't worry about it -- as Chris and I have said countless time, we are do several promotions that should help a lot of people get into the beta. If you're not in yet, keep your eyes peeled on this forum, our Twitter page and our Facebook page; we'll be giving them away quite often.

--------------------
Jeremy Dunham
Sr. Community Manager, Zipper Interactive

Back to top Go down
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FAIRWELL TO ALL   

Back to top Go down

FAIRWELL TO ALL
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum