SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
RaginPhoenix
JESTER
JESTER

Have fun guys Empty Have fun guys

Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:08 am
Hey guys just wanted to tell you to have fun with the beta. I did not end up getting an invite so itll be the 29th for me join you guys. Test the shit out of it and make sure that you guys provide as much feedback as you can. Enjoy! (Thats what I get for saying no to spam lol)
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Have fun guys Empty Re: Have fun guys

Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:15 am
RaginPhoenix wrote:Hey guys just wanted to tell you to have fun with the beta. I did not end up getting an invite so itll be the 29th for me join you guys. Test the shit out of it and make sure that you guys provide as much feedback as you can. Enjoy! (Thats what I get for saying no to spam lol)

I wanted to make this same thread, but I was too lazy. Hope you guys are having fun(sounds like chain isn't).
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:18 am
Sorry guys, not missing much actually.
KRIS2001
KRIS2001
JESTER
JESTER

Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:25 am
Ya you all deft not missing much at all.
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:34 am
I just signed up for twitter and facebook, I despise both of them, but I really want to play.

Sucks that you guys aren't having fun.
Anonymous

Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:03 am
Believe me when I say it is mag in 3rd person. Looks like it. Feels like it. Plays like it. Scopes bullets red dots. All are from mag.feels very limited with no d pad lean. Camera is fucked up. Gets so close sometimes it gets you killed. I will not be buying the game . Might rent it. Mics are terrible. Mics are a joke actually. Confrontation mics and prox xhat is way better. Graphics look mire cartoony that con. Im playing on a 52 inch bravia. 1080 p 30,000-ยค contrast ratio 120 htz. Con looks. Sounds. Feels and plays better.this game is fun but is too much aimed at kidies and mass noobs. Cant stand cod xp points poping up when I get kills in fake classic mode.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum