SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

The grumpy Socom fan outlook, post here. - Page 2 Empty Re: The grumpy Socom fan outlook, post here.

Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:42 pm
I played about 5 hours or so tonight and it didn't really change anything or grow on me. Bomb Squad was some what exciting and I think this mode will be my favorite.

I tried to play Respawn and Zipper is literally fokin insane for having open mics in a 32 person room. It was horrible and all I heard was Thugs talking trash mixed with 10 different languages. Euro's, Mexicans, and who knows what else. Very irritating to say the least.
Anonymous

The grumpy Socom fan outlook, post here. - Page 2 Empty Re: The grumpy Socom fan outlook, post here.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:34 am
The game is not socom.
We better get more maps for con because confrontation is the last shred of socom we will ever see
KRIS2001
KRIS2001
JESTER
JESTER

Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:23 am
PAUL-AWOL- wrote:I played about 5 hours or so tonight and it didn't really change anything or grow on me. Bomb Squad was some what exciting and I think this mode will be my favorite.

I tried to play Respawn and Zipper is literally fokin insane for having open mics in a 32 person room. It was horrible and all I heard was Thugs talking trash mixed with 10 different languages. Euro's, Mexicans, and who knows what else. Very irritating to say the least.

I prefer open mic over the TTT it is so gay.
x-X-KRATOS-X-x
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:30 am
I agree man! I'm trying as hard as i can on socom.com to help with the movement...That we were forgotten....We have to just keep pounding it down their throats until we get what we want....

Also thanks for letting me know on my post about this site....Are you able to link your ps3 account to your name PM me thanks
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum