SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
ChainFire420
ChainFire420
BOOMER
BOOMER

PS3 XMB listing some friends at the bottom? Empty PS3 XMB listing some friends at the bottom?

Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:50 pm
This has been bugging me since the last Firmware update, but a few of my friends now show up on the bottom of my list of online friends. I know my friend has the same problem, so can I assume its happening to everyone? Does anyone know what's causing this?

I thought it might be PS+ members at first, but thats definitely not it. I thoguht maybe it had to do with the Region you were in, cause i have a friends who live in Canada, but thats not it either cause i have a friend in Pennsylvania who is also listed at the bottom. Is there any real explanation for this? or a fix?
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

PS3 XMB listing some friends at the bottom? Empty Re: PS3 XMB listing some friends at the bottom?

Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:07 pm
I hadn't noticed it yet, I will log on tonight and see if it is happening with me also.
B1LLYBAD
B1LLYBAD
REAVER
REAVER
http://poetry-soul.4umer.net

PS3 XMB listing some friends at the bottom? Empty Re: PS3 XMB listing some friends at the bottom?

Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:52 am
yes same thing has happened to me
and half of my friends also.
ChainFire420
ChainFire420
BOOMER
BOOMER

Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:28 am
(>B<)B1LLYBAD wrote:yes same thing has happened to me
and half of my friends also.

It's only about 4 or 5 of my friends that appear down there, but yea, I almost dont realize they're on because they are usually names at the top of my list, alphabetically. Its funky.
RaginPhoenix
JESTER
JESTER

Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:17 pm
Your talking about while they are signed in they are appearing after the signed out people? Are the playing a game? Watching Netflix? On a Home screen? Could you give me some more details?
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:10 am
I have an issue where one of my friends doesn't appear at all. It really bugs me. It even shows him as online (in the corner it will say 4 even though I can only find 3 of them). He is still registered as a friends, but it doesn't show him in the list.
ChainFire420
ChainFire420
BOOMER
BOOMER

Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:46 am
NAME-LESS wrote:I have an issue where one of my friends doesn't appear at all. It really bugs me. It even shows him as online (in the corner it will say 4 even though I can only find 3 of them). He is still registered as a friends, but it doesn't show him in the list.

I've had that happen too, but it was long before the most recent patch, and it only happened sometimes -- once in a while really. I never found a "fix" for it, it always fixed itself. Have you tried deleting and re-adding them? I guess thats the most obvious test.

But as for the Friend's list i have now, lets say this was my friends list (people that are ONLINE):

B1LLYBAD
DlTCH
FrUsTeRaTeD-
KRIS2001
NAME-LESS
PAUL-AWOL-
RaginPhoenix

everything is in proper alphabetical order.

Now after the update, its something similar to this:

DlTCH
FrUsTeRaTeD-
KRIS2001
PAUL-AWOL-
B1LLYBAD <--
NAME-LESS <--
RaginPhoenix <--

The people at the bottom are still in alphabetical order....but almost as if its a second list. Like for no reason a couple names on my list are permanantly set at the bottom of my ONLINE friends.
RaginPhoenix
JESTER
JESTER

Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:48 am
Does it put the people that are online but not playing anything at the bottom? Maybe people watching netflix go to the bottom? How about what game they are playing. Maybe people playing the same game as you come to the top.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum