SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
xX_New_Order_Xx
xX_New_Order_Xx
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Finally feel like I am home Empty Finally feel like I am home

Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:16 pm
What's up forum members...my name is various and I have went by several names over the past few years. But one name that always stays the same is "nuordr." Nuordr is pronounced as New Order, which you can tell is my new name. Even though I use these two names, one of the my all-time favorites that I recently let my brother use is THIS_GAME_FAILS....however, I may be taking that name back since it was originally made for Confrontation (at the start) but since S4 blows, I may have to use that name instead.

pirat

My first SOCOM game was U.S. Navy Seals, but I did not play it online until after Socom II was released because I didn't have the right PS2. I started off with a clan called CSD, then moved to ST6 for a brief time, then I went to TUF and stayed with them from S2 - Confrontation until they all quit playing. Now I am with SoF and to this day, they are the best clan I have ever been apart of. We like to play to have fun, but we love to work together to win.
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Finally feel like I am home Empty Re: Finally feel like I am home

Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:21 pm
What's going on Nuordr, welcome to the forum. I was wondering if you were ever gonna make your way over here. Don't be a stranger, everyone here is really cool and we get into some heated debates some days.
FrUsTrAtEd-
FrUsTrAtEd-
JESTER
JESTER

Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:28 pm
welcome.....add me on psn FrUsTrAtEd-
xX_New_Order_Xx
xX_New_Order_Xx
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA