WE ARE [SF] SOCOM FANS
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Van Hienne Express

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
xX_New_Order_Xx
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA
avatar

Join date : 2011-04-06
Age : 44

PostSubject: Van Hienne Express   Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:57 am

I don't know if anyone has had a chance to play this map, but I would suggest that you vote for it every time it comes up. This map is wide open and a absolute blast to play. I reminds me of a mixture of Blackwoods (train) and Foxhunt (wide open).


Photobucket
Back to top Go down
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
avatar

Join date : 2010-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Van Hienne Express   Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:28 am

@xX_New_Order_Xx wrote:
I don't know if anyone has had a chance to play this map, but I would suggest that you vote for it every time it comes up. This map is wide open and a absolute blast to play. I reminds me of a mixture of Blackwoods (train) and Foxhunt (wide open).

I hate it. Always some guys camping, so big. Maybe it will grow on me with time. I really like Outpost.


Signing out.
Back to top Go down
xX_New_Order_Xx
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA
avatar

Join date : 2011-04-06
Age : 44

PostSubject: Re: Van Hienne Express   Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:31 am

@NAME-LESS wrote:
@xX_New_Order_Xx wrote:
I don't know if anyone has had a chance to play this map, but I would suggest that you vote for it every time it comes up. This map is wide open and a absolute blast to play. I reminds me of a mixture of Blackwoods (train) and Foxhunt (wide open).

I hate it. Always some guys camping, so big. Maybe it will grow on me with time. I really like Outpost.

With me being a Sniper that is probably why I like this map so much. As far as Outpost, I need my thermal to do anything on that map. I cannot see 10 feet in front of me, much less across the map.


Photobucket
Back to top Go down
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
avatar

Join date : 2010-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Van Hienne Express   Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:33 am

@xX_New_Order_Xx wrote:
@NAME-LESS wrote:
@xX_New_Order_Xx wrote:
I don't know if anyone has had a chance to play this map, but I would suggest that you vote for it every time it comes up. This map is wide open and a absolute blast to play. I reminds me of a mixture of Blackwoods (train) and Foxhunt (wide open).

I hate it. Always some guys camping, so big. Maybe it will grow on me with time. I really like Outpost.

With me being a Sniper that is probably why I like this map so much. As far as Outpost, I need my thermal to do anything on that map. I cannot see 10 feet in front of me, much less across the map.

Haha, that's about the size of the map. I used to be a sniper, but they kind of ruined that for me. I mostly just AR snipe now.


Signing out.
Back to top Go down
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
avatar

Join date : 2010-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Van Hienne Express   Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:06 pm

I don't even know what map this is to comment, LMAO,, DEE TEE DEE. geek


Back to top Go down
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/
RaginPhoenix
JESTER
JESTER


Join date : 2011-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Van Hienne Express   Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:14 am

I love it. I can do so many different things on this map. So much fun
Back to top Go down
 
Van Hienne Express
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: SOCOM DISCUSSIONS :: SOCOM U.S. NAVY SEALS-
Jump to: