Share | 

Van Hienne Express

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
xX_New_Order_Xx
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

PostSubject: Van Hienne Express   Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:57 am

I don't know if anyone has had a chance to play this map, but I would suggest that you vote for it every time it comes up. This map is wide open and a absolute blast to play. I reminds me of a mixture of Blackwoods (train) and Foxhunt (wide open).

Photobucket
Back to top Go down
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

PostSubject: Re: Van Hienne Express   Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:28 am

@xX_New_Order_Xx wrote:
I don't know if anyone has had a chance to play this map, but I would suggest that you vote for it every time it comes up. This map is wide open and a absolute blast to play. I reminds me of a mixture of Blackwoods (train) and Foxhunt (wide open).

I hate it. Always some guys camping, so big. Maybe it will grow on me with time. I really like Outpost.

Signing out.
Back to top Go down
xX_New_Order_Xx
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

PostSubject: Re: Van Hienne Express   Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:31 am

@NAME-LESS wrote:
@xX_New_Order_Xx wrote:

I hate it. Always some guys camping, so big. Maybe it will grow on me with time. I really like Outpost.

With me being a Sniper that is probably why I like this map so much. As far as Outpost, I need my thermal to do anything on that map. I cannot see 10 feet in front of me, much less across the map.

Photobucket
Back to top Go down
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

PostSubject: Re: Van Hienne Express   Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:33 am

@xX_New_Order_Xx wrote:
@NAME-LESS wrote:
@xX_New_Order_Xx wrote:

With me being a Sniper that is probably why I like this map so much. As far as Outpost, I need my thermal to do anything on that map. I cannot see 10 feet in front of me, much less across the map.

Haha, that's about the size of the map. I used to be a sniper, but they kind of ruined that for me. I mostly just AR snipe now.

Signing out.
Back to top Go down
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

PostSubject: Re: Van Hienne Express   Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:06 pm

I don't even know what map this is to comment, LMAO,, DEE TEE DEE. geek

Back to top Go down
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/
RaginPhoenix
JESTER
JESTER