WE ARE [SF] SOCOM FANS

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

Blockbuster

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Blockbuster   Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:36 pm

I called them once tues. Once wed. Yesterday. Then just now. I asked if they even ordered it...nope no blockbusters around here ordered it. They had a black and white photocopy taped to the counter about preordering it awhile back. Looks like I wont be renting it for awhile. Maybe when redbox in my area gets games ill rent it, Blockbuster had haze to rent but didnt even order UNsocom4.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blockbuster   Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:16 pm

Paul told me to calm down so I will. But I do have this to say.. Some people ( me included) bitched moaned. Called people sellouts. Said they didnt support this game or zippers rape of the socom name... These same people all went out and bought it day 1 anyway.... Guess some people are false and never meant what they said. Money=support support= money. Cant argue with that..........
Back to top Go down
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

PostSubject: Re: Blockbuster   Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:28 pm

My Blockbuster closed down and I have to drive to far to rent games now. There is one close to my job but I forget to go to it during the week. I hope you can find it to rent. I would rent it first for sure. Also, don't sweat it, the game is still broken along with the Network.

Back to top Go down
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/
FrUsTrAtEd-
JESTER
JESTER

PostSubject: Re: Blockbuster   Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:07 pm

I bought the game cause AWOL called me and asked me to for the sake of the clan....before you go getting mad at me bro....AWOL and I have been gaming together for 9 years now.....and were kinda like a gaming family if you know what I mean

Back to top Go down
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

PostSubject: Re: Blockbuster   Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:11 pm

@PAUL-AWOL- wrote:
My Blockbuster closed down and I have to drive to far to rent games now. There is one close to my job but I forget to go to it during the week. I hope you can find it to rent. I would rent it first for sure. Also, don't sweat it, the game is still broken along with the Network.

I have 2 near my house, and I don't even live in a very big city, I have no idea why. I used to love to rent games there, but it's so ridiculously over priced any more.

Signing out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blockbuster   Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:46 am

Yeah.... I was going to rent it for 3 reasons. Play with you guys.. Get the resistance 3 beta.. And get pro code in case they ever add socom to the game and I decide to buy it USED someday. There were plenty of used copies on release day!! Lol.
Back to top Go down
FrUsTrAtEd-
JESTER
JESTER

PostSubject: Re: Blockbuster   Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:20 pm

gamestop gave me 30 dollars for black ops...i walk out the door with socom 4 and I ask the guy how much for a trade in on socom and he says "twenty dollars"

Back to top Go down
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

PostSubject: Re: Blockbuster   Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:27 pm

@FrUsTrAtEd- wrote:

gamestop gave me 30 dollars for black ops...i walk out the door with socom 4 and I ask the guy how much for a trade in on socom and he says "twenty dollars"

Well why would they pay higher then that for a game they have plenty of?

Signing out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blockbuster   

Back to top Go down

Blockbuster
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: SOCOM DISCUSSIONS :: SOCOM U.S. NAVY SEALS-
Jump to: