SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
RadRon
JESTER
JESTER

HERES WHAT I FOUND OUT WHY PLAYSTATIONS  NETWORK DOWN Empty HERES WHAT I FOUND OUT WHY PLAYSTATIONS NETWORK DOWN

Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:57 am

PlayStation®Network Service Outage 4/21/2011

Answer ID: 2185

An external intrusion on our system has affected our PlayStation Network and Qriocity services. In order to conduct a thorough investigation and to verify the smooth and secure operation of our network services going forward, we turned off PlayStation Network & Qriocity services on the evening of Wednesday, April 20th. Providing quality entertainment services to our customers and partners is our utmost priority. We are doing all we can to resolve this situation quickly, and we once again thank you for your patience. We will continue to update you promptly as we have additional information to share.

Thank you very much for your patience while we work to resolve this matter.

During this time you may:
Not be able to access the PlayStation®Store
Have difficulty signing in to the PlayStation®Network
Not be able to play online games
See a maintenance page when attempting to access the PlayStation®Network

Note: When you log into the PlayStation Network, a message may appear which states, "the PlayStation Network has been suspended". This does not mean that your account has been suspended; it simply means the PlayStation Network has been taken offline. Please wait until the maintenance window has passed before attempting to connect to the PlayStation Network again. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Error Codes

Manuals
Warranties
Software Updates
Password Reset
Info for Parents
ESRB Ratings
Report Behavior
Service & Repair
Contact Support

Related Results

Connecting to the Internet

Connecting online (Infrastructure)

PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

HERES WHAT I FOUND OUT WHY PLAYSTATIONS  NETWORK DOWN Empty Re: HERES WHAT I FOUND OUT WHY PLAYSTATIONS NETWORK DOWN

Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:38 am
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum