SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

People on the Socom Forums

+5
Ms.Badass
KRIS2001
RadRon
NAME-LESS
PAUL-AWOL-
9 posters
Go down
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

People on the Socom Forums Empty People on the Socom Forums

Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:23 pm
I have been seeing people talking about buying an XBOX 360 because the PSN is down. Well if anyone here is thinking this I bought my Son one for Christmas and they are not cheap.

I bought the Xbox 360 for 300, then to play it wireless you have to buy an adapter that plugs in for 149.00 dollars, "No it doesn't come wireless" LMAO. Then to get on-line you need to buy XBOX live which I bought a year membership for 50 dollars, and if you want to download stuff you need microsoft points for 20 dollars. Lastly you will need an extra controller because they are not re-chargeable so that's 60 dollars. Ohhh don't forget to buy batteries, a shit load of batteries, 20 dollars. But I bought an adapter to keep them charged and that cost 50 dollars.

I spent roughly 600dollars before I even logged on.

So IMO the PS3 is better and cost less all around.
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

People on the Socom Forums Empty Re: People on the Socom Forums

Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:54 pm
People are crazy Very Happy. They can't play for a couple of days and they go nuts. It isn't even Sony's fault.

IMO XBOX sucks.
RadRon
JESTER
JESTER

Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:52 pm
I hear that..
KRIS2001
KRIS2001
JESTER
JESTER

Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:38 pm
PAUL-AWOL- wrote:I have been seeing people talking about buying an XBOX 360 because the PSN is down. Well if anyone here is thinking this I bought my Son one for Christmas and they are not cheap.

I bought the Xbox 360 for 300, then to play it wireless you have to buy an adapter that plugs in for 149.00 dollars, "No it doesn't come wireless" LMAO. Then to get on-line you need to buy XBOX live which I bought a year membership for 50 dollars, and if you want to download stuff you need microsoft points for 20 dollars. Lastly you will need an extra controller because they are not re-chargeable so that's 60 dollars. Ohhh don't forget to buy batteries, a shit load of batteries, 20 dollars. But I bought an adapter to keep them charged and that cost 50 dollars.

If you get 360 slim they come with built in wireless and I think gaming in general for network wise is just better then PS3. I just dont own cause I dont want to pay $50 a year to play.
Anonymous

Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:16 pm
actually, I own a black 250 gig 360, I have bad co 2 on my ps3 and 360.. the game looks really good on my 360, it looks better than the ps3 version.. but it lags more on the 360, rainbow6 vegas 2 was made for 360 and ported to ps3, it is glitchy and more buggy and laggy on the 360
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:38 pm
KRIS2001 wrote:
PAUL-AWOL- wrote:I have been seeing people talking about buying an XBOX 360 because the PSN is down. Well if anyone here is thinking this I bought my Son one for Christmas and they are not cheap.

If you get 360 slim they come with built in wireless and I think gaming in general for network wise is just better then PS3. I just dont own cause I dont want to pay $50 a year to play.
Did not now they made a slim with wireless built in. I bought my Son one for Christmas and I didn't see it available ? Nice to know, when his XBOX dies I will look into the slim.
KRIS2001
KRIS2001
JESTER
JESTER

Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:09 pm
PAUL-AWOL- wrote:
KRIS2001 wrote:

Did not now they made a slim with wireless built in. I bought my Son one for Christmas and I didn't see it available ? Nice to know, when his XBOX dies I will look into the slim.

Ya I just bought my son one yesterday for easter.

I just got this from here this what it says http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/product/microsoft-xbox-360-4gb-console-rkb-00002/10147903.aspx?path=3c4fa20158e4f2b0373e2dd393e11fbcen02

Futureshop is Canadian businness exact same as Best Buy actually owned by Best Buy

the all new XBOX 360 has everything you love about the latest XBOX 360, but with a pared down 4GB hard drive. It comes complete with built-in 802.11n WiFi connectivity, HDMI connectivity, a cool black colour and whisper-quiet operation. It's also ready for Microsoft's new Kinect system.
Anonymous

Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:24 pm
thats the one I have, built in wifi, black, whisper quiet supposedly. it sure makes a good netflix machine, some of my burned movies it wont play so I pop em in my ps3 and good ol 5 yr old ps3 has no problem, I play games on my 360 2 times per month, red dead is about it, sometimes split screen coop gears 2... even with psn down I'm playing the old socoms online vs my 360 which games I have are, blur bad co 2, red dead redemption gears of war 2, bionic commando and someone gave me gaylo 3, I also have crimson skies but the old live network is over so you cant play old xbox games online.. what bs crimson skies is awesome, "pull an Immelman"
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum