SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
Anonymous

WHO WANTS TO PLAY??!! Empty WHO WANTS TO PLAY??!!

Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:39 pm
WHO WANTS TO PLAY A FEW MAPS OF SOCOM 1 OR SOCOM 2 OR SOCOM CA RIGHT NOW??!! if not thats cool, I'm kinda craving Tron evolution my wife gave me for easter, she said I almost got you nonsocom4, I laughed and said you mean unsocom 4, she said yeah, but I didnt think you wanted to be looking like a hypocrite,, thanks wife
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

WHO WANTS TO PLAY??!! Empty Re: WHO WANTS TO PLAY??!!

Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:47 pm
I have some Test coming up at next week that could earn me more money so I have been hitting the books lately. I will try and get on when I can, but this take priority right now. Cya on soon.
Anonymous

Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:02 pm
cool bro, I was thinking about the wasted potential that unsocom 4 is and how I have been looking forward to it for over a year( actually 5 years) and I made a very short rant video on my youtube today, trying so damn hard to not swear, youtube SOCOMDITCH Travis steiner leaves zipper
Anonymous

Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:03 pm
My kids were playing upstairs, thats what kept me from yelling FUCK YOU KEVIN SCHITT!!...LOL
Anonymous

Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:07 pm
I'll check my phone if anyone wants to play. it just sucks playing alone in a room full of no mics or cheaters, I am trying here and with my youtube is to get people back into the good old socoms more often, we get a small group of solid players on there theres more reason to play it more often if your not worrying about cheating fucks.

Last edited by DITCH on Tue May 03, 2011 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:34 pm
I am getting on a socom soon.. Who wants to play a real socom where you get dpad lean. Pistols lobbys no gay ass xp points and teammates mines and claymores that cant tk u with icons floating above them. Not to mention the pussy halo radar showing where enemies are.. Come play a game that is the definition of hard core. Play a real socom
I_Seiran_I
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:06 am
I'll probably hop on some CA tomorrow tonight if your interested.

I'll be one of those no-mics though
Anonymous

Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:10 am
Lol. A no mic guy. Im on socom 2 right now. In medley
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum