SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Is old new, or would old look new on the PS3. Empty Is old new, or would old look new on the PS3.

Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:27 am
What Zipper seems to forget as time goes on, so do we. In this day in age are the same gamers who played Socom 8 years ago, so why make something we didn't ask for. As Socom gets older so do we, most don't want a new Expurience because we are not new to Socom. We are old to Socom so keep it real and continue on with what made you popular with all of us, a great fast paced 3rd person shooter with no spec weps and UCRR's.

Honestly, you think by making Socom 4 appear to up to date makes it right, Socom 4 looks old to me because many games out resemble Socom 4 already. Re Creating Socom as it was using the old system would be a new Expurience to me using the PS3. Think about it, nothing new about copying everyone else, new would be to give us something we can't play on the PS3 with updated Graphics.

Old to you is new to me, like someone elses junk, may be junk and out dated to you Zipper, but a treasure to me. So give me my treasure and make Socom the way it should be, the way we all remember and loved to play 8 hours a day.
[>B<]B1LLYBAD
REAVER
REAVER
http://b-con.darkbb.com

Is old new, or would old look new on the PS3. Empty Re: Is old new, or would old look new on the PS3.

Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:51 pm
You hit the N-A-I-L on the head.
Awesome post.
GaRcHoW
GaRcHoW
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Is old new, or would old look new on the PS3. Empty Re: Is old new, or would old look new on the PS3.

Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:30 pm
Yes 100% agree that if they came out with the old style, people would see it as a different monster. It would be a game that played completely different than others on the market. It would be unique and it would stand out. People buy games for that.
Anonymous

Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:35 pm
Put that post up in a new thread on socom.com
bump it every day!
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:09 am
Nice post MR.AWOL. I have to agree with you. Most people this generation have not tried the SOCOM experience, or have only got a small taste of the real thing with Confrontation. One thing you forgot, Clan Support. The most import of all SOCOM things and something that is missing in the market today. I think a lot of people would jump at the chance to experience what we have in the past.

Your post kind of felt like a poem, I like that.

P.S. I just noticed that it was an old post.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum