Post by PAUL-AWOL- on Sat May 07, 2011 11:04 am

PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: How long do you think

Post by Wilk108Cav on Sat May 07, 2011 12:22 pm

And I already own an XBOX, just not many friends on Live.
Wilk108Cav
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Back to top Go down

Post by RadRon on Sat May 07, 2011 12:33 pm

maybe longer, i have friends in the banking software, and they told me you cant just write another program in a couple of weeks ,and then work out all the little bugs out of it ,he said maybe a month,or could be longer,if the damn hackers wont stop, my buddy did banking software in south america ,and the BANK came under atack from some Russan hackers and they where down,"offline " for about a month, He works for Symantec ,the same company as Norton Antivirus, but in the BANKING part of Symantec.. he KNOWS HIS SHIT... Hes the SENIOR SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR..use to work @Lockeed-Martin over 10 years here in Orlando Fl. RadRon...

RadRon
JESTER
JESTER

Back to top Go down

Post by PAUL-AWOL- on Sat May 07, 2011 12:34 pm

@RadRon wrote:maybe longer, i have friends in the banking software, and they told me you cant just write another program in a couple of weeks ,and then work out all the little bugs out of it ,he said maybe a month,or could be longer,if the damn hackers wont stop, my buddy did backing software in south america ,and the BANK came under atack from some Russan hackers and they where down,"offline " for about a month, He works for Symantec ,the same company as Norton Antivirus, but in the BANKING part of Symantec.. he KNOWS HIS SHIT... Hes the SENIOR SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR..use to work @Lockeed-Martin over 10 years here in Orlando Fl. RadRon...

I was thinking the same thing. About a month or so total.

PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by RadRon on Sat May 07, 2011 1:40 pm

Its going to be a very big update file for the PS3, A completely new update from scratch.

RadRon
JESTER
JESTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum