PSN Is up, FINALLY

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

PSN Is up, FINALLY

Post by PAUL-AWOL- on Sun May 15, 2011 2:10 am

Reset my password and it popped up instantly. SOCOM has an update.


avatar
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Join date : 2010-05-23

http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: PSN Is up, FINALLY

Post by Wilk108Cav on Sun May 15, 2011 11:31 am

SOCOM has update? As in a patch to download? If so, do we know what they've fixed/changed?
avatar
Wilk108Cav
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Join date : 2011-04-06

Back to top Go down

Re: PSN Is up, FINALLY

Post by PAUL-AWOL- on Sun May 15, 2011 12:14 pm

@Wilk108Cav wrote:SOCOM has update? As in a patch to download? If so, do we know what they've fixed/changed?
PAssword reset is what I encountered after the Patch.


avatar
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Join date : 2010-05-23

http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: PSN Is up, FINALLY

Post by ChainFire420 on Sun May 15, 2011 12:36 pm

Firmware Update = system.
Patch Update = game.

So are you talking about the Firmware update? To my knowledge, Nocom4 has only had one patch so far, and another to come later this month.

http://forums.socom.com/t5/SOCOM-4-General-Discussion/Ongoing-Retail-Patch-Notes-UPD-April-29-2011/td-p/1726504


avatar
ChainFire420
BOOMER
BOOMER

Join date : 2011-01-16
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: PSN Is up, FINALLY

Post by PAUL-AWOL- on Sun May 15, 2011 12:41 pm

No Socom 4 update, I just played about an hour or so and had to turn it off, swear the camera angle gave me a head ache. Not joking.


avatar
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Join date : 2010-05-23

http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: PSN Is up, FINALLY

Post by PAUL-AWOL- on Sun May 15, 2011 12:49 pm

@ChainFire420 wrote:Firmware Update = system.
Patch Update = game.

So are you talking about the Firmware update? To my knowledge, Nocom4 has only had one patch so far, and another to come later this month.

http://forums.socom.com/t5/SOCOM-4-General-Discussion/Ongoing-Retail-Patch-Notes-UPD-April-29-2011/td-p/1726504
My mistake, I typed this wrong, the PSN had an update, not SOCOM4, my bad. I think I posted this last night around 1 am with a couple of beers in me. drunken


avatar
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Join date : 2010-05-23

http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: PSN Is up, FINALLY

Post by ChainFire420 on Sun May 15, 2011 7:34 pm

@PAUL-AWOL- wrote:
@ChainFire420 wrote:Firmware Update = system.
Patch Update = game.

So are you talking about the Firmware update? To my knowledge, Nocom4 has only had one patch so far, and another to come later this month.

http://forums.socom.com/t5/SOCOM-4-General-Discussion/Ongoing-Retail-Patch-Notes-UPD-April-29-2011/td-p/1726504
My mistake, I typed this wrong, the PSN had an update, not SOCOM4, my bad. I think I posted this last night around 1 am with a couple of beers in me. drunken

Thats how its done! lol. Nothing wrong with that.


avatar
ChainFire420
BOOMER
BOOMER

Join date : 2011-01-16
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: PSN Is up, FINALLY

Post by PAUL-AWOL- on Sun May 15, 2011 8:09 pm

@ChainFire420 wrote:
@PAUL-AWOL- wrote:
@ChainFire420 wrote:Firmware Update = system.
Patch Update = game.

So are you talking about the Firmware update? To my knowledge, Nocom4 has only had one patch so far, and another to come later this month.

http://forums.socom.com/t5/SOCOM-4-General-Discussion/Ongoing-Retail-Patch-Notes-UPD-April-29-2011/td-p/1726504
My mistake, I typed this wrong, the PSN had an update, not SOCOM4, my bad. I think I posted this last night around 1 am with a couple of beers in me. drunken

Thats how its done! lol. Nothing wrong with that.

I just looked at the time I made this post and yep, I was feeling pretty good. LMAO Sleep


avatar
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Join date : 2010-05-23

http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: PSN Is up, FINALLY

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum