SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
ChainFire420
ChainFire420
BOOMER
BOOMER

PLEASE ADD TUNES TO THE WEB SITE - Page 2 Empty Re: PLEASE ADD TUNES TO THE WEB SITE

Wed May 25, 2011 1:48 pm
Okay, so I've lightly combed my partial-library and picked out some few combinations of mainstream popular rock/metal (Metallica, Rush, Alice in Chains), some HIGHLY RECOMMENDED things that i think a lot of people will like, but have likely never heard of, and some things that I also very highly recommend but might be more difficult to find or is a bit more obscure. These are listed in no particular order, Razz lol

(sorry for long list..)
Possible Suggestions:

Rush - Caravan
Metallica - Whiskey In The Jar
Metallica - Ecstasy of Gold
Korpiklaani - Happy Little Boozer
Alice in Chains - A Looking In View
Grand Magus - Bond of Blood
Grand Magus - Hammer of the North
Dropkick Murphys - Shipping Up To Boston
Mastodon - Ghost of Karelia
Mastodon - Colony of Birchmen
Buckethead - The Fairy and the Devil
Hammerfall - Let the Hammer Fall
Guns N' Roses - Shackler's Revenge
Ensiferum - Token of Time
Down River - Fear the Eagle
Symphony X - Church of the Machine
Brocas Helm - Cry of the Banshee
Ratt - Lay It Down
Black Sabbath - Neon Knights
Bang Camaro - Rock of Mages
Austrian Death Machine - I Need Your Clothes, Your Boots, And Your Motorcycle
Alestorm - Wenches & Mead
Alestorm - That Famous Ol' Spiced
Airbourne - Loaded Gun
Ozzy Osbourne - Mr. Crowley

If anyone has actually heard of some of these more obscure bands, speak up Smile I'm always trying to spread good music in todays' world! Show your support!
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

PLEASE ADD TUNES TO THE WEB SITE - Page 2 Empty Re: PLEASE ADD TUNES TO THE WEB SITE

Wed May 25, 2011 5:03 pm
Thanks, I like some of these also.
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Tue May 31, 2011 5:45 pm
I haven't forgotten, I am still working on it.
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Tue May 31, 2011 7:22 pm
This is a start. I will figure out later where to put it. I will be adding music as you request it. Some of this stuff was hard to find, LOL

ChainFire420
ChainFire420
BOOMER
BOOMER

Tue May 31, 2011 10:49 pm
Paul, you're the man! What i posted was merely suggestions that i thought would be a nice mix of things. I didnt actually think you would try to get ALL of them, mad props to you, sir.

Also, extra props for getting a NEW Alestorm track. That album just came out THIS WEEK, lol!

I knew some things would be hard to find, so i can totally accept that some are live tracks. You have my respect and loyalty, good sir!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum