WE ARE [SF] SOCOM FANS

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

I enjoy the new maps but I wouldn't have paid for them.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

PostSubject: I enjoy the new maps but I wouldn't have paid for them.   Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:04 am

I have always been a run and gun style Socom player and these new maps fit my style of gameplay. I have played them all I think at least once and Driftwood is my favorite. I played Driftwood Bomb Squad which I didn't like the mode for that size of map and Suppression. I was the MVP on Supression and didn't do so hot on Bombsquad.

My only complaint about the new maps are they use of 203's in that size of a map, Zipper needs to remove Grenade Launchers from small maps.

Last edited by PAUL-AWOL- on Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/
ChainFire420
BOOMER
BOOMER

PostSubject: Re: I enjoy the new maps but I wouldn't have paid for them.   Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:31 pm

I tried to play the new maps, but they're in a medley with the regular maps too, right? Cause i was CONSTANTLY getting thrown into matches on Outpost every time i tried -- until i finally gave up. I played Nocom 4 for many weeks since the network's been up, and i've had my fill. I've tried the M16, it was "eh". Im more interested in the attachments that come with it, but thats a lot of work.

I would LIKE to play the new maps, but i dont wanna have to play through Outpost and Collision ( i HATE those maps) to get to them. They should have their own 3 map medley.

Back to top Go down

I enjoy the new maps but I wouldn't have paid for them.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: SOCOM DISCUSSIONS :: SOCOM U.S. NAVY SEALS-
Jump to: