SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
RadRon
JESTER
JESTER

Your personal invitation to the Battlefield 3 Alpha Trial." I  RECEIVED MY BETA TRAIL" - Page 2 Empty checkout the new video "Thunder Run Gameplay" this is the longest video....

Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:02 am
RadRon
JESTER
JESTER

Your personal invitation to the Battlefield 3 Alpha Trial." I  RECEIVED MY BETA TRAIL" - Page 2 Empty tonights the night

Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:57 am
i cant wait to get off work a try out this game ...
RadRon
JESTER
JESTER

Your personal invitation to the Battlefield 3 Alpha Trial." I  RECEIVED MY BETA TRAIL" - Page 2 Empty tonights the night

Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:02 am
i cant wait to get off work a try out this game ...
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Your personal invitation to the Battlefield 3 Alpha Trial." I  RECEIVED MY BETA TRAIL" - Page 2 Empty Re: Your personal invitation to the Battlefield 3 Alpha Trial." I RECEIVED MY BETA TRAIL"

Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:00 pm
I want all the details, LOL
RadRon
JESTER
JESTER

Your personal invitation to the Battlefield 3 Alpha Trial." I  RECEIVED MY BETA TRAIL" - Page 2 Empty Battlefield3 Alpha Beta is closed, I did get to play only a couple of games "3" before they shut it down.

Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:36 pm
I was terrible at it (IM Not a PC gamer, not for me!) But i got a few knife kills . What is good about it, is that you download the game from Origin, and you launch a game through your web browser. (Via Battlelog - Server browser)

No killcam, the menu wasnt the best, Spot system is very nice, and Squad leaders get points for squaddies spawning on them. Also when a Squad Leader is lit, there's a star next to their name. So if you take them out, you effectively eliminate that squad's mobile spawn. The graphics are off the chart , the best ive ever seen, the next generation gaming,

Looking forward to the Beta for PS3. Back in my comfort zone!

Last edited by RadRon on Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:41 am; edited 1 time in total
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Your personal invitation to the Battlefield 3 Alpha Trial." I  RECEIVED MY BETA TRAIL" - Page 2 Empty Re: Your personal invitation to the Battlefield 3 Alpha Trial." I RECEIVED MY BETA TRAIL"

Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:12 pm
I suck at PC games, I tried Halo a few time and got owned so bad I swore I would never own an XBOX. Sounds like a great game, can't wait for it to hit the PS3.
RadRon
JESTER
JESTER

Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:43 am
al i can say is WOW, throughout the whole game, wasnt really playn the game , was just checkn out the game while playn..just amazed with the game
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum