SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

SOCOM: Bringing a Console  Game Online Empty SOCOM: Bringing a Console Game Online

Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:36 am
Da_Xavier
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

SOCOM: Bringing a Console  Game Online Empty Re: SOCOM: Bringing a Console Game Online

Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:43 am
now is this actually presented by the socom team or someone else? i know this post is old lol. also by socom does he mean all the socom games combined new and old? Also the why should we listen to you section is kninda redundant. Looks as if there saying our games successful why should we even listen to you(in a rude tone).
GenSpall
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

SOCOM: Bringing a Console  Game Online Empty Re: SOCOM: Bringing a Console Game Online

Thu May 24, 2012 7:17 pm
That was pretty awesome! The screenshot made me heartsick...I need to find myself a copy of Socom.
SocomDitch
BOOMER
BOOMER

Thu May 24, 2012 9:23 pm
Sony needs to read that again..
SocomWood
SocomWood
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:30 pm
they definitely do! are any of you keeping up with the save socom twitter stuff? i wish they would just make socom hd already.
serjason2
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA
http://us.playstation.com/games/socom-ii-u-s-navy-seals-ps2.html

Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:42 pm
Dang i wish socom  has lan
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum