SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Socom Fan Forum Empty Socom Fan Forum

Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:52 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
I will keep the Forum up for as long as I can, I know it gets looked at but no one says anything anymore. Hopefully when Socom 5 or Socom 2 HD gets the green light this place will be fun again. Socom 4 has killed Clans, Forums and all around gameplay for me,,, anyone else feeling the impact of Socom 4 not being worth a shit.
RadRon
JESTER
JESTER

Socom Fan Forum Empty Re: Socom Fan Forum

Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:24 am
i hear ya Paul, i feel the same way...
buttmunch
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:49 pm
i didnt even buy s4, i made the right desicion didnt i? Razz
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:58 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
buttmunch wrote:i didnt even buy s4, i made the right desicion didnt i? Razz

I don't know, it's ok for a shooter game, but as Socom goes it sucks and shouldn't even have the name Socom on it.
KRIS2001
KRIS2001
JESTER
JESTER

Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:07 pm
I have been playing MW3 and I dont even like COD. But even now that is boring so sold PS3 again. I am not a hardcore gamer or nothing I only owned PS3 strictly for Socom and when Socom 4 came out there went PS3. I hope they come out with new and good Socom but highly unlikely but if they do will deftinetly by a PS3 or PS4 whatever it is.
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:38 pm
KRIS2001 wrote:I have been playing MW3 and I dont even like COD. But even now that is boring so sold PS3 again. I am not a hardcore gamer or nothing I only owned PS3 strictly for Socom and when Socom 4 came out there went PS3. I hope they come out with new and good Socom but highly unlikely but if they do will deftinetly by a PS3 or PS4 whatever it is.

I may buy Starhawk, that game looks pretty cool. But as another Socom game goes, I don't think we will see another one for about 3 years, if ever. Socom 4 may have killed Socom for good.
GenSpall
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:22 pm
buttmunch wrote:i didnt even buy s4, i made the right desicion didnt i? Razz

I like SOCOM 4...yeah, it's missing the lobbies which really sucks, but the controls and feel of the game are generally intact, and it shoots as straight as SOCOM did WAAYY back in the day. I don't think I've been voted out of a room (I could be wrong, hadn't checked my stats), compared to getting voted out of half the rooms I tried to play in Confrontation. Honestly, I like it much better than Confrontation, hands down.

Still wish I had a good SOCOM II to play though, heh.
mikethelegacy
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:29 pm
Well, there's no sense in closing the forums. We need as much socom love as we can get these days. Of course, none of the randoms that play the socom series get online and go to Internet forums about their favorite games anyways. But anyways, keep it up PAUL and thanks for postin the Dunham and roper comments.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum