WE ARE [SF] SOCOM FANS

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

What games are looking forward to this year.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

PostSubject: What games are looking forward to this year.   Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:57 pm

1. Twisted Metal
2. Ghost Recon
3. Socom, 2 Port "HEHE"
4. Spec Ops the line
5. SSX

http://ps3.gamespy.com/index/release.html

Back to top Go down
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/
SocomDitch
BOOMER
BOOMER

PostSubject: Re: What games are looking forward to this year.   Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:42 am

counter strike global offensive- closest thing to a socom ( I know its 1st person)
twisted metal
Resident evil operation racoon city ( rent to see if i can stomach the horrible ots camera view they force on us, cmon give us the option to play in centered tpv

I used to look forward to specops TL but after seeing some banned beta videos it looks EXACTLY like unsocom 4
I am now renting every game before I buy, yeah lol the last game i got was battlefail 3, wish i would have rented that first.

Back to top Go down
Rabbit
REAVER
REAVER

PostSubject: Re: What games are looking forward to this year.   Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:14 am

None in particular with definite release dates, TBH. I'm gonna be moving in a couple months, so pre-ordering would be kind of pointless (am gonna miss the GameStop where I am, though; been shopping there for over a decade, all the staff know me by name and I know them, and I get lots of freebies like strategy guides and t-shirts).

I am quite excited with the recent announcement of Medal of Honor: Warfighter, though. MoH2010 is my third favorite shooter after America's Army: Rise of a Soldier and the SOCOM franchise as a whole excluding Confrontation and S4.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What games are looking forward to this year.   

Back to top Go down

What games are looking forward to this year.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: SOCOM DISCUSSIONS :: SOCOM U.S. NAVY SEALS-
Jump to: