SOCOM LIVES HERE

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

I almost cried, I wanted to cheer, and it made me proud.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

PostSubject: I almost cried, I wanted to cheer, and it made me proud.   Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:58 pm

I can't believe Zipper missed out on using Act of Valor to promote Socom. If any of you go see this movie, this is what Socom is about, not Socom 4.

Every warm blooded true hearted Amercian needs to see Act of Valor. Screw being politically correct, I have never been to begin with, but to all you anti-military Governement naysayers,, you can kiss my you know what.

The acting was what you would expect, but when the Navy Seals where put into their element the whole movie changed and it was non-stop action. I served 22 years and this movie was spot on with the way of life regarding many Military Serviceman.

Back to top Go down
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/
SocomDitch
BOOMER
BOOMER

PostSubject: Re: I almost cried, I wanted to cheer, and it made me proud.   Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:37 pm

I'm watching it tonight with my paintball crew. 7:45 showing. Can't wait
Back to top Go down
SocomDitch
BOOMER
BOOMER

PostSubject: Re: I almost cried, I wanted to cheer, and it made me proud.   Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:50 pm

The ice cream truck part.... and when they showed the baby at the end. As a father of 3 i am affected hugely by kids in movies as I never was before.. I was tearing up and almost lost it when they showed the baby. Some of my tough hard core type friends actually did cry. I held it in. The last time I let myself cry was 5 years ago when my world war II hero grandpa died.
Back to top Go down
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

PostSubject: Re: I almost cried, I wanted to cheer, and it made me proud.   Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:44 am

Told you it would make you cry but at the same time cheer.

I also left out of the movies thinking I needed to slap anti military haters because the ending fucked me up.

Back to top Go down
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/
Rabbit
REAVER
REAVER

PostSubject: Re: I almost cried, I wanted to cheer, and it made me proud.   Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:56 pm

I saw the first showing at my theater on opening day and loved every moment of this movie. It makes all the other so-called "action heroes" out there look like pansy MFers.

22 years, huh, Paul? That's impressive, much respect and honor to you, sir. Cool What branch and MOS were you, if you don't mind me asking?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I almost cried, I wanted to cheer, and it made me proud.   

Back to top Go down

I almost cried, I wanted to cheer, and it made me proud.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: SOCOM DISCUSSIONS :: SOCOM U.S. NAVY SEALS-
Jump to: