SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
Anonymous
T08MooCo

New to the forum Empty New to the forum

Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:39 pm
Hey everyone! I have played Socom since day 1. My first clan was TC, than we spread out to TC2 and TC3, where I was made leader of TC3. Later in Socom 2 I joined a clan called T08, led my a guy named Twiggy. These were the best days of my life. I have been trying to fill the holes its left behind but I can't. COD sucks!! I have the new Socoms, but no clan, and no friends on there. I know they are not near as good as the originals, but its the only thing close to it. Please invite me or join me on my mission to granada'ing my way to happiness!

PS3- MOOxCOW
Xbox- MO0 C0W (zeros after the first o)
skype- kaywin3

Very Happy
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

New to the forum Empty Re: New to the forum

Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:50 pm
Welcome to the forums,, this place was made for guys like you. Hope you like it and post away.
Drumcat
Drumcat
REAVER
REAVER

Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:06 pm
Welcome, MooCow.

Here is my personal introduction.

I just now logged into SOCOM II and will be playing, on-and-off, until late-nite. Any time you are on S2 and need a good clean game, look for me and my group; we're on every night. Once you start playing with us and get acclimated, you will find it relatively easy to get a good, secure game on any given night.

And check out SocomDitch's Facebook group, CLASSIC SOCOM FRIDAYS, where I usually post the server name and password to the rooms as they go up.

Hope to see you there.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum