SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

I pulled this off of the Socom.com forums,  Empty I pulled this off of the Socom.com forums,

Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:18 am
Chroz: wrote

Splicer
115 posts since
Feb 6, 2010
15. Apr 9, 2012 9:46 AM (in response to Dexterbaxter)
Re: You gotta admit, Slant Six almost had it
S6 wouldnt have had it if they made it like S2. Socom 2s style does not appeal to the masses and would not sell well, which is why they turned to S4. S4 was dreadful to you and i, however if zipper knew how to make it properly it would have worked to draw in new people. Call of dookie and bf3 downsized SOCOM's style with their lazy respawn based styles, that will be the way forward because it appeals to casuals (notice how s4 is respawn, too)

My reply back.

Are you on crack, we are talking about Socom fans being the mass majority right,, not the COD crowd. So yes a S2 HD remake would outsell Socom 4 and Socom Confrontation combined. There is a reason why Zipper shut down,, do you not understand the concept and reason why Sony did this to Zipper.

Zipper shut down because Socom 4 and Unit 13 were mega flops and didn't sell. They made the game for them and not the fans, so tell me again a Socom 2 style game wouldn't appeal to the masses ?

Sometimes I think people are literally retarded and I blame this on the lazy parents of today who don't make there kids learn,, get off the video games and computer,,,,, read a book.
Squeek
Squeek
JESTER
JESTER

I pulled this off of the Socom.com forums,  Empty Re: I pulled this off of the Socom.com forums,

Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:01 pm
Funny thing is how this was written in a computer lol.

Im kinda happy now i never bothered to get a ps3
Dominator94
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

I pulled this off of the Socom.com forums,  Empty Re: I pulled this off of the Socom.com forums,

Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:26 pm
The official SOCOM forums get bored so easy same shit over and over. You got the people that got 5 accounts that are not even really SOCOM4 fans just want to get people mad. I only go on the forums where i bored out of my mind.
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:05 pm
Yeah me and Tomb have figured out who Slappy is,, it's Cyanide14. So many Trolls over there, it's a free fall and the devs have abandoned it.
Da_Xavier
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:42 pm
people over there have no common sense man.
Rabbit
REAVER
REAVER

Fri May 25, 2012 5:23 am
Da_Xavier wrote:people over there have no common sense man.
From my experience, "official" forums run by developers are based entirely on a lack of common sense. Razz

It's why I stay away from them and prefer fan-created communities.
SocomDitch
BOOMER
BOOMER

Fri May 25, 2012 8:49 am
I have not been or posted there for a long time.. its trash.
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Fri May 25, 2012 11:02 pm
I have been active as usual. Just heard I was considered for MVP over there again.. Last time I was axed because I got banned a couple of times. Cool
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum