SOCOM LIVES HERE

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

Was Socom like being part of an on-line Gang.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
OPS COM
OPS COM

PostSubject: Was Socom like being part of an on-line Gang.   Thu May 31, 2012 1:57 pm

Playing Socom was like being part of an on-line gang. Think about it, all we did was talk trash on mics, hung out in lobbies drinking beer or what ever you did with like minded people.. Also, any outsider who came into your room what was the first thing you said,, who the hell is this guy, I bet he is hear to Team Kill us,, LOL. Sounds like a gang to me, never really thought of it this way,

Then you would choose a leader who bounced around room to room looking to war with Rival Clans.. Then everyone on would make their way to the Rival Clans turf and set up the rules of your war..

What was great about all of this is you didn't get shot in real life,, well at least I didn't or have some one do a drive by for talking crap to rival Clans. I do remember getting asked a million times for my address so they could come over and fight in real life.. Crazy people on this game at times.. But that is what made this game great,, being part of a Clan,, making new friends and playing in rooms the way we wanted is why Socom lasted this long.
Back to top Go down
http://socomfans.forumotion.net
Rabbit
REAVER
REAVER

PostSubject: Re: Was Socom like being part of an on-line Gang.   Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:14 am

Well, hopefully Slant Six will listen to the true SOCOM fans (which I still consider myself one of, in spite of my aversion to MP) and give us a SOCOM HD collection.
Back to top Go down

Was Socom like being part of an on-line Gang.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: SOCOM DISCUSSIONS :: SOCOM U.S. NAVY SEALS-
Jump to: