SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
(WW2)Patton296
(WW2)Patton296
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Pay to Play? Empty Pay to Play?

Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:51 am
Had a conversation with a few guys last night about paying for playstation service. I know most of us here have seen and been cheated against. This would hopefully take care of the kicks of the servers and cheaters. At first I wanted free service, thats one of the main reasons I liked Playstation over the other consoles. But after seeing Confrontation. I am willing to pay for the service. Not really sure how much I am willing to pay though. Is there anyone else willing?
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Pay to Play? Empty Re: Pay to Play?

Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:10 am
I heard of this also and I think it has something to do with buying used games. If you buy a new game you won't be charged to play that game on-line, if it's used, lets0 say Madden 2011, then I think EA is going to charge to play their game on-line. It is trying to deter used game buying I guess. Just another way to scam us out of our money IMO for something that should be free.
(WW2)Patton296
(WW2)Patton296
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:42 am
Wow. Like they don't make enough on the game's anyway. Reserved Socom 4. $64.00 I think it was. Come on. Probably going to treat them like software. Going to have to enter codes and register them. But that would keep people from ranking up. Because if they have 2 playstations, most of them just wait and buy a used game for dummy account.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum