The new Socom.com forums.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The new Socom.com forums.

Post by Admin on Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:37 am

I think my forum looks better,, give me a break. Sony went cheap. Here they are check em out.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/SOCOM-4-US-Navy-SEALs/bd-p/22730


avatar
Admin
OPS COM
OPS COM

Join date : 2008-12-24

http://socomfans.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: The new Socom.com forums.

Post by BiG-LUCK on Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:16 am

What little time I do spend over there it doesn't even matter to me what they look like. Why even leave lithium only to return later? SONY has lost there ever loving minds and it is really beginning to show how BAD they really are as company. Lithium was always much better IMO
avatar
BiG-LUCK
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Join date : 2010-08-23
Age : 47

Back to top Go down

Re: The new Socom.com forums.

Post by Admin on Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:33 am

Maybe this can be a turn for the better, why would Sony switch back unless something may be in the making. Good rumor to start,, Laughing


avatar
Admin
OPS COM
OPS COM

Join date : 2008-12-24

http://socomfans.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: The new Socom.com forums.

Post by BiG-LUCK on Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:43 am

Admin wrote:Maybe this can be a turn for the better, why would Sony switch back unless something may be in the making. Good rumor to start,, Laughing

Unless that 'something" is an HD remake of previous socom. I have ZERO confidence in anything else coming from that place EVER concerning socom.
avatar
BiG-LUCK
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Join date : 2010-08-23
Age : 47

Back to top Go down

Re: The new Socom.com forums.

Post by PAUL-AWOL- on Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:45 am

BiG-LUCK wrote:
Admin wrote:Maybe this can be a turn for the better, why would Sony switch back unless something may be in the making. Good rumor to start,, Laughing

Unless that 'something" is an HD remake of previous socom. I have ZERO confidence in anything else coming from that place EVER concerning socom.

But why would they change anything and all of sudden we seem to have a mod there who is acting as if something is brewing. Telling ya, I feel something is up now. Sony doesn't spend money on something that is dead.


avatar
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Join date : 2010-05-23

http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: The new Socom.com forums.

Post by BiG-LUCK on Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:21 pm

PAUL-AWOL- wrote:
BiG-LUCK wrote:
Admin wrote:Maybe this can be a turn for the better, why would Sony switch back unless something may be in the making. Good rumor to start,, Laughing

Unless that 'something" is an HD remake of previous socom. I have ZERO confidence in anything else coming from that place EVER concerning socom.

But why would they change anything and all of sudden we seem to have a mod there who is acting as if something is brewing. Telling ya, I feel something is up now. Sony doesn't spend money on something that is dead.

Who knows why SONY does what they do? They seem to flop so much lately it's getting beyond rediculous IMO. As for MODS at SONY, from what I have seen lately they are brainwashed and have no backbone whatsoever.
avatar
BiG-LUCK
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Join date : 2010-08-23
Age : 47

Back to top Go down

Re: The new Socom.com forums.

Post by SocomDitch on Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:11 pm

Weak apathetic... if you stand for nothing you will fall for everything types.



SocomDitch
BOOMER
BOOMER

Join date : 2012-01-30

Back to top Go down

Re: The new Socom.com forums.

Post by B1LLYBAD on Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:42 am

yep i got to agree with you
paul your site is way better
than theirs.


avatar
B1LLYBAD
REAVER
REAVER

Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 52

http://poetry-soul.4umer.net

Back to top Go down

Re: The new Socom.com forums.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum