Share | 

Come Join us for some Socom 2, Xlink

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
nuordr
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

PostSubject: Re: Come Join us for some Socom 2, Xlink   Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:21 am

Sup fellas,

I will try this XLink connection this weekend as my PS2 is just collecting dust.
Back to top Go down
Admin
OPS COM
OPS COM

PostSubject: Re: Come Join us for some Socom 2, Xlink   Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:45 am

@nuordr wrote:
Sup fellas,
I will try this XLink connection this weekend as my PS2 is just collecting dust.

I look at like this, if my ol ass can do it anyone can. drunken

Back to top Go down
http://socomfans.forumotion.net
Balthizar
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

PostSubject: Re: Come Join us for some Socom 2, Xlink   Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:42 am

i just got xlink working and had a huge session yesterday i am so happy hoping to see you guys on there soon
Back to top Go down
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

PostSubject: Re: Come Join us for some Socom 2, Xlink   Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:53 am

I will try and log on tomorrow. Looking for a new lap top

Back to top Go down
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/
Drumcat
REAVER
REAVER

PostSubject: Re: Come Join us for some Socom 2, Xlink   Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:59 pm

@Balthizar wrote:
i just got xlink working and had a huge session yesterday i am so happy hoping to see you guys on there soon

Yeah, 3D-ICON just told me you were on last night. I thought you'd never get back on, man. Well that's good news. My sleep/work pattern is crazy lately, but I'll try to be on tonight and tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Drumcat
REAVER
REAVER

PostSubject: Re: Come Join us for some Socom 2, Xlink   Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:03 pm

@PAUL-AWOL- wrote:
I will try and log on tomorrow. Looking for a new lap top

That'll be cool. I've been missing the familiar faces from before the shut-down. My fuse has been getting short playing with the same crowd of jokers lately. It would be really cool to have you and Ditch and more of the TRS folks on. I have a feeling Xlink will get kickin' as the Con/S4 shut-down approaches.
Back to top Go down
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

PostSubject: Re: Come Join us for some Socom 2, Xlink   Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:21 pm

I just a lap top today from my boss, it's an older one but seems to work. I will try it tonight.

Back to top Go down
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/
Drumcat
REAVER
REAVER

PostSubject: Re: Come Join us for some Socom 2, Xlink   Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:26 pm

Awesome. Balthizar said he can't wait for you to teabag his ass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come Join us for some Socom 2, Xlink   

Back to top Go down

Come Join us for some Socom 2, Xlink
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: SOCOM DISCUSSIONS :: SOCOM U.S. NAVY SEALS-
Jump to: