SOCOM LIVES HERE

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

I appreciate those who still visit, yes it is really slow around here.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

PostSubject: I appreciate those who still visit, yes it is really slow around here.   Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:59 am

Thanks for the visit.. I really hope a new Socom game will make it's way to the PS4.

Back to top Go down
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/
Drumcat
REAVER
REAVER

PostSubject: Re: I appreciate those who still visit, yes it is really slow around here.   Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:09 am

I still visit every so often, although I don't log in every time. Thanks for keeping the site up.
Back to top Go down
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

PostSubject: Re: I appreciate those who still visit, yes it is really slow around here.   Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:12 pm

@Drumcat wrote:
I still visit every so often, although I don't log in every time. Thanks for keeping the site up.

I appreciate it.. Really do. The site is more about the history of Socom and all the old Socomers from back in the day. I really like going through and reading some of the stuff we said..  Smile

Back to top Go down
Drumcat
REAVER
REAVER

PostSubject: Re: I appreciate those who still visit, yes it is really slow around here.   Mon May 25, 2015 9:38 pm

Cool new log-in/share/search bar.
Back to top Go down
Admin
OPS COM
OPS COM

PostSubject: Re: I appreciate those who still visit, yes it is really slow around here.   Mon May 25, 2015 9:57 pm

@Drumcat wrote:

Yeah I'm trying to update the place. I thought TRS went down and we would have to use plan B forum.. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://socomfans.forumotion.net
xCaZx
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

PostSubject: Re: I appreciate those who still visit, yes it is really slow around here.   Mon May 25, 2015 10:07 pm

@Admin wrote:
@Drumcat wrote:

Yeah I'm trying to update the place. I thought TRS went down and we would have to use plan B forum.. cheers

It is back up for now but some of the main people behind it are the ones wanting to shut it down. I wouldn't be surprised to see if go back offline. 

Personally, I think its effed up to just turn the site off with no explanation at all. At least man up and send out an email or something with a reason.
Back to top Go down
Admin
OPS COM
OPS COM

PostSubject: Re: I appreciate those who still visit, yes it is really slow around here.   Mon May 25, 2015 10:14 pm

@xCaZx wrote:
@Admin wrote:
@Drumcat wrote:

It is back up for now but some of the main people behind it are the ones wanting to shut it down. I wouldn't be surprised to see if go back offline. 

Personally, I think its effed up to just turn the site off with no explanation at all. At least man up and send out an email or something with a reason.

Well I voiced my opinion about the situation and I am surprised more people didn't say anything about it. I thought it was fucked up and a bitch move to do that to us. They acted like the guys who supported that site for years on end meant shit to them.. Pisses me off now I think about it.
Back to top Go down
SocomDitch
BOOMER
BOOMER

PostSubject: Re: I appreciate those who still visit, yes it is really slow around here.   Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:33 am

I actually forgot about this awesome forum. 
I had to have my password emailed to an old email of mine to get back on
Back to top Go down
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

PostSubject: Re: I appreciate those who still visit, yes it is really slow around here.   Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:51 pm

Yeah it used to be the shit back in the day.. I wish it would pick up more.. This place is my pride and joy..

Back to top Go down
Rabbit
REAVER
REAVER

PostSubject: Re: I appreciate those who still visit, yes it is really slow around here.   Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:17 am

@PAUL-AWOL- wrote:
I really hope a new Socom game will make it's way to the PS4.
As much as I want to be wrong, I'm not too hopeful of it happening. S4 might very well have been the nail in the coffin. I really think the rise of simpler arcade shooters like CoD have spelled a slow end to squad-based shooters because even long-standing ones like Ghost Recon and Rainbow Six are moving more and more toward that route.
Back to top Go down
Admin
OPS COM
OPS COM

PostSubject: Re: I appreciate those who still visit, yes it is really slow around here.   Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:35 am

@Rabbit wrote:
@PAUL-AWOL- wrote:
As much as I want to be wrong, I'm not too hopeful of it happening. S4 might very well have been the nail in the coffin. I really think the rise of simpler arcade shooters like CoD have spelled a slow end to squad-based shooters because even long-standing ones like Ghost Recon and Rainbow Six are moving more and more toward that route.

Can't wait for the new Ghost Recon, that game looks awesome. I have always been a big fan of Ghost Recon.
Back to top Go down
Rabbit
REAVER
REAVER

PostSubject: Re: I appreciate those who still visit, yes it is really slow around here.   Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:47 am

@Admin wrote:
@Rabbit wrote:
@PAUL-AWOL- wrote:

Can't wait for the new Ghost Recon, that game looks awesome. I have always been a big fan of Ghost Recon.

Oh, I'm definitely getting it. I'm a sucker for open world games and on top of that, the trailer hinted at a return of my old friend, the M4A1 carbine. bounce I just hope it makes it into the final build and isn't a placeholder for an absurd "something similar" like the REC7 or Adcor A-556, and that the gunsmith feature gets carried over from Future Soldier.
Back to top Go down
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

PostSubject: Re: I appreciate those who still visit, yes it is really slow around here.   Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:46 pm

@Rabbit wrote:
@Admin wrote:
@Rabbit wrote:
@PAUL-AWOL- wrote:

Oh, I'm definitely getting it. I'm a sucker for open world games and on top of that, the trailer hinted at a return of my old friend, the M4A1 carbine. bounce I just hope it makes it into the final build and isn't a placeholder for an absurd "something similar" like the REC7 or Adcor A-556, and that the gunsmith feature gets carried over from Future Soldier.

What if you have to buy DLC to get it.. That's how they always get you.

Back to top Go down
Rabbit
REAVER
REAVER

PostSubject: Re: I appreciate those who still visit, yes it is really slow around here.   Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:09 am

@PAUL-AWOL- wrote:
@Rabbit wrote:
@Admin wrote:
@Rabbit wrote:
@PAUL-AWOL- wrote:

What if you have to buy DLC to get it.. That's how they always get you.

Then I'll buy the DLC, as I always do when it includes content I want bad enough. I have no real strong aversion to the DLC business like some others do.
Back to top Go down
thaAMAZNblue
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

PostSubject: Re: I appreciate those who still visit, yes it is really slow around here.   Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:22 pm

What's up fellas and thanks for letting me onboard!
Back to top Go down
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

PostSubject: Re: I appreciate those who still visit, yes it is really slow around here.   Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:25 pm

No problem Blue and thanks for signing up..  Also, try and get the rest of your crew here and sign up!

Back to top Go down
thaAMAZNblue
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

PostSubject: Re: I appreciate those who still visit, yes it is really slow around here.   Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:28 pm

I'll bring it up.  Please remind me my memory sucks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I appreciate those who still visit, yes it is really slow around here.   

Back to top Go down

I appreciate those who still visit, yes it is really slow around here.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: SOCOM DISCUSSIONS :: SOCOM U.S. NAVY SEALS-
Jump to: