I appreciate those who still visit, yes it is really slow around here.

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

I appreciate those who still visit, yes it is really slow around here.

Post by PAUL-AWOL- on Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:59 am

Thanks for the visit.. I really hope a new Socom game will make it's way to the PS4.


avatar
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Join date : 2010-05-23

http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: I appreciate those who still visit, yes it is really slow around here.

Post by Drumcat on Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:09 am

I still visit every so often, although I don't log in every time. Thanks for keeping the site up.
avatar
Drumcat
REAVER
REAVER

Join date : 2012-02-12

Back to top Go down

Re: I appreciate those who still visit, yes it is really slow around here.

Post by PAUL-AWOL- on Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:12 pm

@Drumcat wrote:I still visit every so often, although I don't log in every time. Thanks for keeping the site up.

I appreciate it.. Really do. The site is more about the history of Socom and all the old Socomers from back in the day. I really like going through and reading some of the stuff we said..  Smile


avatar
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Join date : 2010-05-23

http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: I appreciate those who still visit, yes it is really slow around here.

Post by Drumcat on Mon May 25, 2015 9:38 pm

Cool new log-in/share/search bar.
avatar
Drumcat
REAVER
REAVER

Join date : 2012-02-12

Back to top Go down

Re: I appreciate those who still visit, yes it is really slow around here.

Post by Admin on Mon May 25, 2015 9:57 pm

@Drumcat wrote:Cool new log-in/share/search bar.

Yeah I'm trying to update the place. I thought TRS went down and we would have to use plan B forum.. cheers


avatar
Admin
OPS COM
OPS COM

Join date : 2008-12-24

http://socomfans.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: I appreciate those who still visit, yes it is really slow around here.

Post by xCaZx on Mon May 25, 2015 10:07 pm

@Admin wrote:
@Drumcat wrote:Cool new log-in/share/search bar.

Yeah I'm trying to update the place. I thought TRS went down and we would have to use plan B forum.. cheers

It is back up for now but some of the main people behind it are the ones wanting to shut it down. I wouldn't be surprised to see if go back offline. 

Personally, I think its effed up to just turn the site off with no explanation at all. At least man up and send out an email or something with a reason.

xCaZx
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Join date : 2015-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: I appreciate those who still visit, yes it is really slow around here.

Post by Admin on Mon May 25, 2015 10:14 pm

@xCaZx wrote:
@Admin wrote:
@Drumcat wrote:Cool new log-in/share/search bar.

Yeah I'm trying to update the place. I thought TRS went down and we would have to use plan B forum.. cheers

It is back up for now but some of the main people behind it are the ones wanting to shut it down. I wouldn't be surprised to see if go back offline. 

Personally, I think its effed up to just turn the site off with no explanation at all. At least man up and send out an email or something with a reason.

Well I voiced my opinion about the situation and I am surprised more people didn't say anything about it. I thought it was fucked up and a bitch move to do that to us. They acted like the guys who supported that site for years on end meant shit to them.. Pisses me off now I think about it.


avatar
Admin
OPS COM
OPS COM

Join date : 2008-12-24

http://socomfans.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: I appreciate those who still visit, yes it is really slow around here.

Post by SocomDitch on Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:33 am

I actually forgot about this awesome forum. 
I had to have my password emailed to an old email of mine to get back on



SocomDitch
BOOMER
BOOMER

Join date : 2012-01-30

Back to top Go down

Re: I appreciate those who still visit, yes it is really slow around here.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum