SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

I appreciate those who still visit, yes it is really slow around here. - Page 3 Empty Re: I appreciate those who still visit, yes it is really slow around here.

Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:46 pm
Rabbit wrote:
Admin wrote:
Rabbit wrote:
PAUL-AWOL- wrote:I really hope a new Socom game will make it's way to the PS4.
As much as I want to be wrong, I'm not too hopeful of it happening. S4 might very well have been the nail in the coffin. I really think the rise of simpler arcade shooters like CoD have spelled a slow end to squad-based shooters because even long-standing ones like Ghost Recon and Rainbow Six are moving more and more toward that route.

Can't wait for the new Ghost Recon, that game looks awesome. I have always been a big fan of Ghost Recon.

Oh, I'm definitely getting it. I'm a sucker for open world games and on top of that, the trailer hinted at a return of my old friend, the M4A1 carbine. bounce I just hope it makes it into the final build and isn't a placeholder for an absurd "something similar" like the REC7 or Adcor A-556, and that the gunsmith feature gets carried over from Future Soldier.

What if you have to buy DLC to get it.. That's how they always get you.
Rabbit
REAVER
REAVER

I appreciate those who still visit, yes it is really slow around here. - Page 3 Empty Re: I appreciate those who still visit, yes it is really slow around here.

Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:09 am
PAUL-AWOL- wrote:
Rabbit wrote:
Admin wrote:
Rabbit wrote:
PAUL-AWOL- wrote:I really hope a new Socom game will make it's way to the PS4.
As much as I want to be wrong, I'm not too hopeful of it happening. S4 might very well have been the nail in the coffin. I really think the rise of simpler arcade shooters like CoD have spelled a slow end to squad-based shooters because even long-standing ones like Ghost Recon and Rainbow Six are moving more and more toward that route.

Can't wait for the new Ghost Recon, that game looks awesome. I have always been a big fan of Ghost Recon.

Oh, I'm definitely getting it. I'm a sucker for open world games and on top of that, the trailer hinted at a return of my old friend, the M4A1 carbine. bounce I just hope it makes it into the final build and isn't a placeholder for an absurd "something similar" like the REC7 or Adcor A-556, and that the gunsmith feature gets carried over from Future Soldier.

What if you have to buy DLC to get it.. That's how they always get you.

Then I'll buy the DLC, as I always do when it includes content I want bad enough. I have no real strong aversion to the DLC business like some others do.
thaAMAZNblue
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:22 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
What's up fellas and thanks for letting me onboard!
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:25 pm
No problem Blue and thanks for signing up..  Also, try and get the rest of your crew here and sign up!
thaAMAZNblue
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:28 pm
I'll bring it up.  Please remind me my memory sucks
MACK IS GOD
MACK IS GOD
BOOMER
BOOMER

Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:39 am
You might be having an uptick in registrations and activity over here @PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:04 am
MACK IS GOD wrote:You might be having an uptick in registrations and activity over here @PAUL-AWOL-

I hope so Bro, this place used to be the only Socom forum around back in the day,, thanks for the hit.. MACK IS GOD
Junglist Tactikz
Junglist Tactikz
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:36 am
I have visited here from time to time as a lurker, and I must say, I like the way things look around here, Paul. I like the updates...
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum