WE ARE [SF] SOCOM FANS

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

I appreciate those who still visit, yes it is really slow around here.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

PostSubject: Re: I appreciate those who still visit, yes it is really slow around here.   Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:04 am

@MACK IS GOD wrote:
You might be having an uptick in registrations and activity over here @PAUL-AWOL-

I hope so Bro, this place used to be the only Socom forum around back in the day,, thanks for the hit.. MACK IS GOD

Back to top Go down
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/
Junglist Tactikz
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

PostSubject: Re: I appreciate those who still visit, yes it is really slow around here.   Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:36 am

I have visited here from time to time as a lurker, and I must say, I like the way things look around here, Paul. I like the updates...
Back to top Go down
TOMBSTONE4U
JESTER
JESTER

PostSubject: Re: I appreciate those who still visit, yes it is really slow around here.   Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:35 pm

@Junglist Tactikz wrote:
I have visited here from time to time as a lurker, and I must say, I like the way things look around here, Paul. I like the updates...
Dammit Paul, I told you if we didn't keep this site under wraps Jung would get his filthy mitts on it. This is all your fault!

lol I'm teasing Jung, what's up bud?
Back to top Go down
Junglist Tactikz
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

PostSubject: Re: I appreciate those who still visit, yes it is really slow around here.   Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:50 pm

@TOMBSTONE4U wrote:
@Junglist Tactikz wrote:
Dammit Paul, I told you if we didn't keep this site under wraps Jung would get his filthy mitts on it. This is all your fault!

lol I'm teasing Jung, what's up bud?
HAHAHAHAHAHA you can NEVER keep me out!!! Just doin my thing, Tomb! Glad I got a way to keep in touch with you outside of the twatterverse and when I jump in the streams.
Back to top Go down
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

PostSubject: Re: I appreciate those who still visit, yes it is really slow around here.   Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:14 pm

@Junglist Tactikz wrote:

Cool man, appreciate that.. I try to do what I can, been a busy summa biotch latley. I usually slow down around October, the summer months are hell on me..

Back to top Go down
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/
Admin
OPS COM
OPS COM

PostSubject: Re: I appreciate those who still visit, yes it is really slow around here.   Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:28 pm

I had to reboot the colors for some reason. It seems I had a glitch in saving colors and so forth. The forum was reverting back to an older version. But it seems to be back and running smoother than ever.

Back to top Go down
http://socomfans.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I appreciate those who still visit, yes it is really slow around here.   

Back to top Go down

I appreciate those who still visit, yes it is really slow around here.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: CREWS LOUNGE :: GENERAL SECTION-
Jump to: