WE ARE [SF] SOCOM FANS

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

I appreciate those who still visit, yes it is really slow around here.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
OPS COM
OPS COM

PostSubject: Re: I appreciate those who still visit, yes it is really slow around here.   Mon May 25, 2015 10:14 pm

@xCaZx wrote:
@Admin wrote:
@Drumcat wrote:
Cool new log-in/share/search bar.

Yeah I'm trying to update the place. I thought TRS went down and we would have to use plan B forum.. cheers

It is back up for now but some of the main people behind it are the ones wanting to shut it down. I wouldn't be surprised to see if go back offline. 

Personally, I think its effed up to just turn the site off with no explanation at all. At least man up and send out an email or something with a reason.

Well I voiced my opinion about the situation and I am surprised more people didn't say anything about it. I thought it was fucked up and a bitch move to do that to us. They acted like the guys who supported that site for years on end meant shit to them.. Pisses me off now I think about it.

Back to top Go down
http://socomfans.forumotion.net
SocomDitch
BOOMER
BOOMER

PostSubject: Re: I appreciate those who still visit, yes it is really slow around here.   Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:33 am

I actually forgot about this awesome forum. 
I had to have my password emailed to an old email of mine to get back on

Back to top Go down
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

PostSubject: Re: I appreciate those who still visit, yes it is really slow around here.   Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:51 pm

Yeah it used to be the shit back in the day.. I wish it would pick up more.. This place is my pride and joy..

Back to top Go down
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/
Rabbit
REAVER
REAVER

PostSubject: Re: I appreciate those who still visit, yes it is really slow around here.   Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:17 am

@PAUL-AWOL- wrote:
I really hope a new Socom game will make it's way to the PS4.
As much as I want to be wrong, I'm not too hopeful of it happening. S4 might very well have been the nail in the coffin. I really think the rise of simpler arcade shooters like CoD have spelled a slow end to squad-based shooters because even long-standing ones like Ghost Recon and Rainbow Six are moving more and more toward that route.
Back to top Go down
Admin
OPS COM
OPS COM

PostSubject: Re: I appreciate those who still visit, yes it is really slow around here.   Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:35 am

@Rabbit wrote:
@PAUL-AWOL- wrote:
As much as I want to be wrong, I'm not too hopeful of it happening. S4 might very well have been the nail in the coffin. I really think the rise of simpler arcade shooters like CoD have spelled a slow end to squad-based shooters because even long-standing ones like Ghost Recon and Rainbow Six are moving more and more toward that route.

Can't wait for the new Ghost Recon, that game looks awesome. I have always been a big fan of Ghost Recon.

Back to top Go down
http://socomfans.forumotion.net
Rabbit
REAVER
REAVER

PostSubject: Re: I appreciate those who still visit, yes it is really slow around here.   Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:47 am

@Admin wrote:
@Rabbit wrote:
@PAUL-AWOL- wrote:

Can't wait for the new Ghost Recon, that game looks awesome. I have always been a big fan of Ghost Recon.

Oh, I'm definitely getting it. I'm a sucker for open world games and on top of that, the trailer hinted at a return of my old friend, the M4A1 carbine. bounce I just hope it makes it into the final build and isn't a placeholder for an absurd "something similar" like the REC7 or Adcor A-556, and that the gunsmith feature gets carried over from Future Soldier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I appreciate those who still visit, yes it is really slow around here.   

Back to top Go down

I appreciate those who still visit, yes it is really slow around here.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: CREWS LOUNGE :: GENERAL SECTION-
Jump to: