We are [SF] SOCOM FANS


I appreciate those who still visit, yes it is really slow around here.

Share
avatar
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Join date : 2010-05-23

Re: I appreciate those who still visit, yes it is really slow around here.

Post by PAUL-AWOL- on Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:51 pm

Yeah it used to be the shit back in the day.. I wish it would pick up more.. This place is my pride and joy..



avatar
Rabbit
REAVER
REAVER

Join date : 2012-02-22
Age : 35

Re: I appreciate those who still visit, yes it is really slow around here.

Post by Rabbit on Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:17 am

@PAUL-AWOL- wrote:I really hope a new Socom game will make it's way to the PS4.
As much as I want to be wrong, I'm not too hopeful of it happening. S4 might very well have been the nail in the coffin. I really think the rise of simpler arcade shooters like CoD have spelled a slow end to squad-based shooters because even long-standing ones like Ghost Recon and Rainbow Six are moving more and more toward that route.
avatar
Admin
OPS COM
OPS COM

Join date : 2008-12-24

Re: I appreciate those who still visit, yes it is really slow around here.

Post by Admin on Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:35 am

@Rabbit wrote:
@PAUL-AWOL- wrote:I really hope a new Socom game will make it's way to the PS4.
As much as I want to be wrong, I'm not too hopeful of it happening. S4 might very well have been the nail in the coffin. I really think the rise of simpler arcade shooters like CoD have spelled a slow end to squad-based shooters because even long-standing ones like Ghost Recon and Rainbow Six are moving more and more toward that route.

Can't wait for the new Ghost Recon, that game looks awesome. I have always been a big fan of Ghost Recon.



avatar
Rabbit
REAVER
REAVER

Join date : 2012-02-22
Age : 35

Re: I appreciate those who still visit, yes it is really slow around here.

Post by Rabbit on Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:47 am

@Admin wrote:
@Rabbit wrote:
@PAUL-AWOL- wrote:I really hope a new Socom game will make it's way to the PS4.
As much as I want to be wrong, I'm not too hopeful of it happening. S4 might very well have been the nail in the coffin. I really think the rise of simpler arcade shooters like CoD have spelled a slow end to squad-based shooters because even long-standing ones like Ghost Recon and Rainbow Six are moving more and more toward that route.

Can't wait for the new Ghost Recon, that game looks awesome. I have always been a big fan of Ghost Recon.

Oh, I'm definitely getting it. I'm a sucker for open world games and on top of that, the trailer hinted at a return of my old friend, the M4A1 carbine. bounce I just hope it makes it into the final build and isn't a placeholder for an absurd "something similar" like the REC7 or Adcor A-556, and that the gunsmith feature gets carried over from Future Soldier.
avatar
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Join date : 2010-05-23

Re: I appreciate those who still visit, yes it is really slow around here.

Post by PAUL-AWOL- on Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:46 pm

@Rabbit wrote:
@Admin wrote:
@Rabbit wrote:
@PAUL-AWOL- wrote:I really hope a new Socom game will make it's way to the PS4.
As much as I want to be wrong, I'm not too hopeful of it happening. S4 might very well have been the nail in the coffin. I really think the rise of simpler arcade shooters like CoD have spelled a slow end to squad-based shooters because even long-standing ones like Ghost Recon and Rainbow Six are moving more and more toward that route.

Can't wait for the new Ghost Recon, that game looks awesome. I have always been a big fan of Ghost Recon.

Oh, I'm definitely getting it. I'm a sucker for open world games and on top of that, the trailer hinted at a return of my old friend, the M4A1 carbine. bounce I just hope it makes it into the final build and isn't a placeholder for an absurd "something similar" like the REC7 or Adcor A-556, and that the gunsmith feature gets carried over from Future Soldier.


What if you have to buy DLC to get it.. That's how they always get you.



avatar
Rabbit
REAVER
REAVER

Join date : 2012-02-22
Age : 35

Re: I appreciate those who still visit, yes it is really slow around here.

Post by Rabbit on Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:09 am

@PAUL-AWOL- wrote:
@Rabbit wrote:
@Admin wrote:
@Rabbit wrote:
@PAUL-AWOL- wrote:I really hope a new Socom game will make it's way to the PS4.
As much as I want to be wrong, I'm not too hopeful of it happening. S4 might very well have been the nail in the coffin. I really think the rise of simpler arcade shooters like CoD have spelled a slow end to squad-based shooters because even long-standing ones like Ghost Recon and Rainbow Six are moving more and more toward that route.

Can't wait for the new Ghost Recon, that game looks awesome. I have always been a big fan of Ghost Recon.

Oh, I'm definitely getting it. I'm a sucker for open world games and on top of that, the trailer hinted at a return of my old friend, the M4A1 carbine. bounce I just hope it makes it into the final build and isn't a placeholder for an absurd "something similar" like the REC7 or Adcor A-556, and that the gunsmith feature gets carried over from Future Soldier.


What if you have to buy DLC to get it.. That's how they always get you.

Then I'll buy the DLC, as I always do when it includes content I want bad enough. I have no real strong aversion to the DLC business like some others do.

thaAMAZNblue
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Join date : 2017-01-07

Re: I appreciate those who still visit, yes it is really slow around here.

Post by thaAMAZNblue on Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:22 pm

What's up fellas and thanks for letting me onboard!
avatar
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Join date : 2010-05-23

Re: I appreciate those who still visit, yes it is really slow around here.

Post by PAUL-AWOL- on Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:25 pm

No problem Blue and thanks for signing up..  Also, try and get the rest of your crew here and sign up!




Sponsored content

Re: I appreciate those who still visit, yes it is really slow around here.

Post by Sponsored content


    Current date/time is Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:45 pm