SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

If xx Snake xx Post let's keep an open mind Please Empty If xx Snake xx Post let's keep an open mind Please

Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:48 pm
OK everyone, I asked xx Snake xx one of the Clan leaders of the GNK Clan to post his side of the story on here and basically be open about it. I asked him to give us details on how he got started doing glitches, what drives them to look for Glitches in video games and why is it so popular with a large following. If he decides to do this, let's try to keep an open mind about the subject and engage in some good questions. Also, he is an older guy like some of us on here who look at gaming in a different eye. Not saying the younger Gen of gamers don't have the passion for games like we do, some are more addicted than we ever were, but if you never played Socom 2 and felt that Socrack feeling, sorry to say you missed out.
Anonymous

If xx Snake xx Post let's keep an open mind Please Empty Re: If xx Snake xx Post let's keep an open mind Please

Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:20 pm
glitching and dicking around in your own created respawn room is ok but never in a public room of any type

PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

If xx Snake xx Post let's keep an open mind Please Empty Re: If xx Snake xx Post let's keep an open mind Please

Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:28 pm
Yeah I agree completely. Snake is here so let's see what he has to say. I think it would be interesting to hear his side of the story.
Anonymous

Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:43 pm
If he keeps it in his own rooms I'm fine
But teaching it and doing it in public rooms is not cool
I will not flame or fight in here with him

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum