SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

CLAN [GNK]

+3
Admin
PAUL-AWOL-
KRIS2001
7 posters
Go down
KRIS2001
KRIS2001
JESTER
JESTER

CLAN [GNK] Empty CLAN [GNK]

Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:41 pm
K Iam going to give this a go Iam one of the leaders of clan [GNK] I started glitching just one day 2 years ago was waiting for people in my clan to get on socom so hoped in respawn and was GNK room and I had no idea what GNK room even was. I just sat there and followed people and just started learning and seemed alot of fun to kill people under maps and stuff. Then there was a bunch of guys I use to play with so me and Bay_Killa_415 formed GNK could not call clan glitch no kill in fear of getting banned so I come up with name God's Notorious Killerz. Now we just all sit there and glitch find glitch's its just fun to exploit the game and see where you can get in game see what you can do well at least it used to be. I dont glitch as of right now cause to boring for me. Me and my clan do not glitch in ranked rooms or respawn's and if they get caught and someone tell's me they will get removed from clan. I dont know what else to say so if you have any ?? for me good or bad I will answer them. Also to let you all know I have been banned on this name once I have been banned a total of 15 times and its so easy just to make new name. I also would like to add my clan and the other legitimate glitcher's are the reason this game get's patched. As we go I will think of more to add. I will check this every so often to see what people say and respond back.

P.S spelling is not perfect. I also never played any other socom neither have my other leader Bay thought the old one's were gay just my opinion
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

CLAN [GNK] Empty Re: CLAN [GNK]

Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:51 pm
I am interested in the GOD MODE gltich, what does that do and how can people use that in a Ranked Room. And thanks for posting on here, I appreciate the open conversation and Civil attitude you have about all of this. Even though we still don't approve, I just wanted to hear your side is all. Nothing more really.
Anonymous

Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:55 pm
I noticed you didn't play previous socoms.if you had you would understand why some of us are so apposed.glitchers and other cheaters ruined socom 1 and 2
People quit playing because the cheating was so rampant
KRIS2001
KRIS2001
JESTER
JESTER

Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:57 pm
[BER]PAUL-AWOL- wrote:I am interested in the GOD MODE gltich, what does that do and how can people use that in a Ranked Room. And thanks for posting on here, I appreciate the open conversation and Civil attitude you have about all of this. Even though we still don't approve, I just wanted to hear your side is all. Nothing more really.

It just where you can walk around and people can shoot at you and you will not die but you need lagswitch to do and no one know's how to do.
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:59 pm
I thought Lag switches couldn't be used on the PS3 due to the programming recognizes the lag and so forth and boots you Offlne ?
KRIS2001
KRIS2001
JESTER
JESTER

Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:00 pm
DITCH wrote:I noticed you didn't play previous socoms.if you had you would understand why some of us are so apposed.glitchers and other cheaters ruined socom 1 and 2
People quit playing because the cheating was so rampant

I have heard alot and heard socom 2 was horrible for glitching.
KRIS2001
KRIS2001
JESTER
JESTER

Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:02 pm
[BER]PAUL-AWOL- wrote:I thought Lag switches couldn't be used on the PS3 due to the programming recognizes the lag and so forth and boots you Offlne ?

No you can use lag switch or net tools I personal do not have lag switch and dont use one. I hope there banned on Socom 4 I hope they figure a way if people lag in socom 4 they boot off game.

Last edited by KRIS2001 on Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:09 pm
X_x__SnAkE__x_X wrote:
[BER]PAUL-AWOL- wrote:I thought Lag switches couldn't be used on the PS3 due to the programming recognizes the lag and so forth and boots you Offlne ?

No you can use lag switch or net tools I personal do not have lag switch and dont use one. I hope there banned on Socom 4 I hope they figure a way if people lag in socom 4 they boot off game.
Ohh Ok, I thought that was a myth. What do you think is the Best Glitch your Clan has found and what is Net Tools ?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum