SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

CLAN [GNK]

+3
Admin
PAUL-AWOL-
KRIS2001
7 posters
Go down
KRIS2001
KRIS2001
JESTER
JESTER

CLAN [GNK] - Page 4 Empty Re: CLAN [GNK]

Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:58 am
[BER]PAUL-AWOL- wrote:Have you guys found any glitches on Battle Field 2 that me and my clan can look for just in case we suspect someone doing something Fishy. ?

We dont glitch any other game only socom the other leader can not play fps makes him sick lol so dont play those games. But if you look on youtube you can find Battlefield 2 glitch videos to see what people can do.
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:58 am
I haven't seen that Tag, but I will keep an eye for it. Thanks for the heads up. Usually if they are a Clan on Socom it carries over onto other games using the same Tag.
KRIS2001
KRIS2001
JESTER
JESTER

Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:00 am
[BER]PAUL-AWOL- wrote:I haven't seen that Tag, but I will keep an eye for it. Thanks for the heads up. Usually if they are a Clan on Socom it carries over onto other games using the same Tag.

They do alot of quick match's only I think they have switched there clan tag a few time's alot of them have QC in there name's also.
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:01 am
I see Specter is on, you have probably seen his name all over the Socom forums like mine. He may be thinking about asking you something, or just surfing the thread.
KRIS2001
KRIS2001
JESTER
JESTER

Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:04 am
[BER]PAUL-AWOL- wrote:I see Specter is on, you have probably seen his name all over the Socom forums like mine. He may be thinking about asking you something, or just surfing the thread.

Funny thing last night I hoped in another quick match and the lag switchers were in there so I told everyone they should not play against them cause there cheater's then this guy goes are you not snake from socom.com the glitcher just thought was funny.
Anonymous

Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:12 pm
Your famous now guy
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:15 pm
DITCH wrote:Your famous now guy
Yep, people will probably notice you since all this shit started. LMAO. People send me crap on my PS3 Message system sometimes. I had one dude I pissed off on Socom.com Forums and he said he was going to plant a virus on my forum. Never heard or seen him since. LOL
KRIS2001
KRIS2001
JESTER
JESTER

Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:00 pm
[BER]PAUL-AWOL- wrote:
DITCH wrote:Your famous now guy
Yep, people will probably notice you since all this shit started. LMAO. People send me crap on my PS3 Message system sometimes. I had one dude I pissed off on Socom.com Forums and he said he was going to plant a virus on my forum. Never heard or seen him since. LOL

I had guy say that 2 ahwile back and he spammed my psn acct with like 1000 messages called sony and they said just block him so did. Iam already popular in glitch world but there really just a bunch of nobody's really lol. I was going to delete this name to but everbody either love's me or hate's me but at least everyone know's me lol
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum