View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
KRIS2001
JESTER
JESTER

PostSubject: Re: CLAN [GNK]   Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:58 am

[BER]PAUL-AWOL- wrote:
Have you guys found any glitches on Battle Field 2 that me and my clan can look for just in case we suspect someone doing something Fishy. ?

We dont glitch any other game only socom the other leader can not play fps makes him sick lol so dont play those games. But if you look on youtube you can find Battlefield 2 glitch videos to see what people can do.
Back to top Go down
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

PostSubject: Re: CLAN [GNK]   Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:58 am

I haven't seen that Tag, but I will keep an eye for it. Thanks for the heads up. Usually if they are a Clan on Socom it carries over onto other games using the same Tag.

Back to top Go down
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/
KRIS2001
JESTER
JESTER

PostSubject: Re: CLAN [GNK]   Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:00 am

[BER]PAUL-AWOL- wrote:
I haven't seen that Tag, but I will keep an eye for it. Thanks for the heads up. Usually if they are a Clan on Socom it carries over onto other games using the same Tag.

They do alot of quick match's only I think they have switched there clan tag a few time's alot of them have QC in there name's also.
Back to top Go down
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

PostSubject: Re: CLAN [GNK]   Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:01 am

I see Specter is on, you have probably seen his name all over the Socom forums like mine. He may be thinking about asking you something, or just surfing the thread.

Back to top Go down
KRIS2001
JESTER
JESTER

PostSubject: Re: CLAN [GNK]   Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:04 am

[BER]PAUL-AWOL- wrote:
I see Specter is on, you have probably seen his name all over the Socom forums like mine. He may be thinking about asking you something, or just surfing the thread.

Funny thing last night I hoped in another quick match and the lag switchers were in there so I told everyone they should not play against them cause there cheater's then this guy goes are you not snake from socom.com the glitcher just thought was funny.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CLAN [GNK]   Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:12 pm

Your famous now guy
Back to top Go down
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

PostSubject: Re: CLAN [GNK]   Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:15 pm

DITCH wrote:
Your famous now guy
Yep, people will probably notice you since all this shit started. LMAO. People send me crap on my PS3 Message system sometimes. I had one dude I pissed off on Socom.com Forums and he said he was going to plant a virus on my forum. Never heard or seen him since. LOL

Back to top Go down
KRIS2001
JESTER
JESTER

PostSubject: Re: CLAN [GNK]   Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:00 pm

[BER]PAUL-AWOL- wrote:
DITCH wrote:
Your famous now guy
Yep, people will probably notice you since all this shit started. LMAO. People send me crap on my PS3 Message system sometimes. I had one dude I pissed off on Socom.com Forums and he said he was going to plant a virus on my forum. Never heard or seen him since. LOL

I had guy say that 2 ahwile back and he spammed my psn acct with like 1000 messages called sony and they said just block him so did. Iam already popular in glitch world but there really just a bunch of nobody's really lol. I was going to delete this name to but everbody either love's me or hate's me but at least everyone know's me lol
Back to top Go down
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

PostSubject: Re: CLAN [GNK]   Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:03 pm

The first time I heard about Socom 4 I was happy and couldn't wait. Then info about the game started to be announced little by little thru Zipper Podcast and videos. I kind of developed this hard core negative attitude towards the game, which I still have in some ways, but I have toned it down a bit. But I went off on just about anyone who thought Socom 4 should have all these new features and didn't care to hear explanations because I am a Hard Core Socom fan and wanted Zipper to return back to the Core.. IMO Socom is the greatest Shooter Game ever created and revolutioned on-line Gaming in many ways. Yes,,, I still want Socom 4 to be made using the old formulas, but I have put away the Rants waiting on one Multi Player. Which I am finding out over time and knowing more gamers on the Socom.com forums, is basically what is holding them back also from a true Opinion.

Back to top Go down
KRIS2001
JESTER
JESTER

PostSubject: Re: CLAN [GNK]   Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:10 pm

[BER]PAUL-AWOL- wrote:
The first time I heard about Socom 4 I was happy and couldn't wait. Then info about the game started to be announced little by little thru Zipper Podcast and videos. I kind of developed this hard core negative attitude towards the game, which I still have in some ways, but I have toned it down a bit. But I went off on just about anyone who thought Socom 4 should have all these new features and didn't care to hear explanations because I am a Hard Core Socom fan and wanted Zipper to return back to the Core.. IMO Socom is the greatest Shooter Game ever created and revolutioned on-line Gaming in many ways. Yes,,, I still want Socom 4 to be made using the old formulas, but I have put away the Rants waiting on one Multi Player. Which I am finding out over time and knowing more gamers on the Socom.com forums, is basically what is holding them back also from a true Opinion.

I just hope it's good as I got hooked on Socom Confrontation. I hope it kind of somewhat stays the same. I hate change to scared Socom 4 will come out and will not like it if it does turn out to be gay I will sell my PS3. Socom is the only reason I still own my PS3.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CLAN [GNK]   Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:53 pm

socom is the reason I got a ps3
Back to top Go down
KRIS2001
JESTER
JESTER

PostSubject: Re: CLAN [GNK]   Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:09 pm

I was never gamer before socom maybe played game system like 2hrs a month now I play like 6 hrs a day. Iam hooked on Socrack.
Back to top Go down
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

PostSubject: Re: CLAN [GNK]   Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:12 am

DITCH wrote:
socom is the reason I got a ps3
Same here, I bought the 60 Gig when they first came out, I thnk I spent 599,00 dollars on it. Then Socom was delayed a full year I was pissed. So i played Socom Combined Assault on the PS2 and Warhawk on the PS3. I actually still have arhawk, great game.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CLAN [GNK]   Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:34 am

I love warhawk got all the dlc
I was on con from 830 til 2 last night
Went 3 kills 2 rounds in a row.then 4 kills.
Pulled a win me being last guy on my team
Against 3.been a long time since I had a game that good
felt so good
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CLAN [GNK]   Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:35 am

Lol.above post is all socom.
Warhawk was just the first line
Back to top Go down
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

PostSubject: Re: CLAN [GNK]   Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:44 am

I may pop in some Socom in about an hour. Those kind of games get the ol heart pumping. Also, I am going to be farting around with the backgorund, it seems to lag when I log on, anyone else experiencing this ?

Back to top Go down
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

PostSubject: Re: CLAN [GNK]   Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:12 am

[BER]PAUL-AWOL- wrote:
I may pop in some Socom in about an hour. Those kind of games get the ol heart pumping. Also, I am going to be farting around with the backgorund, it seems to lag when I log on, anyone else experiencing this ?

When I first came on the website before I logged in it was only showing the first part of the forums and it was lagging pretty bad. Then lagged a little when I finally logged in.

Signing out.
Back to top Go down
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

PostSubject: Re: CLAN [GNK]   Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:37 am

I put the background thru another pic server hopin it would solve the lag. I think it loads faster now, or it could be my computer needs to be de fragmented, which is a good possibility.

Back to top Go down
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

PostSubject: Re: CLAN [GNK]   Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:39 am

I just tested it again, much faster. It takes about somewhere between 1.5-2 seconds now. It doesn't really need to go any faster than that.

Signing out.
Back to top Go down
Admin
OPS COM
OPS COM

PostSubject: Re: CLAN [GNK]   Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:41 am

Yeah thanks, it is way better know.

Back to top Go down
http://socomfans.forumotion.net
whycreations
JESTER
JESTER

PostSubject: Re: CLAN [GNK]   Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:26 am

Interesting ..
I admit when I was in the APE clan back on Combined Assault . we did some Private room Glitches . Mainly for Video reasons to do like Claymore video in unseen places .
and or 1v1 battles ... things like that ...
I understand that "Glitching" is like a Game within a game ..
and the game is finding the glitches .. so I seriously dont look down on the activity ..

but when it gets turned in to public rooms is when it becomes a issue ..
the only thing I look down on in this topic is that you post on youtube on how to do some glitches , and that is just advertisement for people who want to use the glitch for bad .... it doesn't affect me much personally because I am usually in a room with people I know so I very rarely see any glitching (I dont usually go random room hopping )

I guess All I would be saying here is if you have the ability to host your own videos and post them on your own personal website would be great , that way you can show your videos , but it would be to a select few that you invite to see instead of letting the whole world see and use your glitches for their gain .

Back to top Go down
http://www.theeventshorizon.com/Community/index.php
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

PostSubject: Re: CLAN [GNK]   Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:00 am

I can remember in Socom 2 there were a few glitches that were so common everyone knew them and basically were almost accepted as part of the game. In Vigilance you could jump backwards in the upper left building and get on the roof's of all the buildings. That Glitch was well known, also there was one in Crossroads were you laid down on the jump wall and fell thru some how. But yeah, Gltiching has been around Since Socom 1 using Code Breaker.

Back to top Go down
KRIS2001
JESTER
JESTER

PostSubject: Re: CLAN [GNK]   Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:38 pm

@whycreations wrote:
Interesting ..
I admit when I was in the APE clan back on Combined Assault . we did some Private room Glitches . Mainly for Video reasons to do like Claymore video in unseen places .
and or 1v1 battles ... things like that ...
I understand that "Glitching" is like a Game within a game ..
and the game is finding the glitches .. so I seriously dont look down on the activity ..

but when it gets turned in to public rooms is when it becomes a issue ..
the only thing I look down on in this topic is that you post on youtube on how to do some glitches , and that is just advertisement for people who want to use the glitch for bad .... it doesn't affect me much personally because I am usually in a room with people I know so I very rarely see any glitching (I dont usually go random room hopping )

I guess All I would be saying here is if you have the ability to host your own videos and post them on your own personal website would be great , that way you can show your videos , but it would be to a select few that you invite to see instead of letting the whole world see and use your glitches for their gain .

Like I said in other post we dont usually post tutorial's just this game is done so we figured what the hell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CLAN [GNK]   Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:10 pm

I would say is done when s4 comes our and the mp is awesome
Back to top Go down
KRIS2001
JESTER
JESTER

PostSubject: Re: CLAN [GNK]   Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:24 pm

DITCH wrote:
I would say is done when s4 comes our and the mp is awesome

Ya but I meant alot of people dont even play anymore they all play MW2 or BC2.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CLAN [GNK]   

Back to top Go down

CLAN [GNK]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: SOCOM DISCUSSIONS :: SOCOM U.S. NAVY SEALS-
Jump to: