SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

CLAN [GNK]

+3
Admin
PAUL-AWOL-
KRIS2001
7 posters
Go down
KRIS2001
KRIS2001
JESTER
JESTER

CLAN [GNK] - Page 5 Empty Re: CLAN [GNK]

Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:00 pm
[BER]PAUL-AWOL- wrote:
DITCH wrote:Your famous now guy
Yep, people will probably notice you since all this shit started. LMAO. People send me crap on my PS3 Message system sometimes. I had one dude I pissed off on Socom.com Forums and he said he was going to plant a virus on my forum. Never heard or seen him since. LOL

I had guy say that 2 ahwile back and he spammed my psn acct with like 1000 messages called sony and they said just block him so did. Iam already popular in glitch world but there really just a bunch of nobody's really lol. I was going to delete this name to but everbody either love's me or hate's me but at least everyone know's me lol
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:03 pm
The first time I heard about Socom 4 I was happy and couldn't wait. Then info about the game started to be announced little by little thru Zipper Podcast and videos. I kind of developed this hard core negative attitude towards the game, which I still have in some ways, but I have toned it down a bit. But I went off on just about anyone who thought Socom 4 should have all these new features and didn't care to hear explanations because I am a Hard Core Socom fan and wanted Zipper to return back to the Core.. IMO Socom is the greatest Shooter Game ever created and revolutioned on-line Gaming in many ways. Yes,,, I still want Socom 4 to be made using the old formulas, but I have put away the Rants waiting on one Multi Player. Which I am finding out over time and knowing more gamers on the Socom.com forums, is basically what is holding them back also from a true Opinion.
KRIS2001
KRIS2001
JESTER
JESTER

Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:10 pm
[BER]PAUL-AWOL- wrote:The first time I heard about Socom 4 I was happy and couldn't wait. Then info about the game started to be announced little by little thru Zipper Podcast and videos. I kind of developed this hard core negative attitude towards the game, which I still have in some ways, but I have toned it down a bit. But I went off on just about anyone who thought Socom 4 should have all these new features and didn't care to hear explanations because I am a Hard Core Socom fan and wanted Zipper to return back to the Core.. IMO Socom is the greatest Shooter Game ever created and revolutioned on-line Gaming in many ways. Yes,,, I still want Socom 4 to be made using the old formulas, but I have put away the Rants waiting on one Multi Player. Which I am finding out over time and knowing more gamers on the Socom.com forums, is basically what is holding them back also from a true Opinion.

I just hope it's good as I got hooked on Socom Confrontation. I hope it kind of somewhat stays the same. I hate change to scared Socom 4 will come out and will not like it if it does turn out to be gay I will sell my PS3. Socom is the only reason I still own my PS3.
Anonymous

Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:53 pm
socom is the reason I got a ps3
KRIS2001
KRIS2001
JESTER
JESTER

Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:09 pm

I was never gamer before socom maybe played game system like 2hrs a month now I play like 6 hrs a day. Iam hooked on Socrack.
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:12 am
DITCH wrote:socom is the reason I got a ps3
Same here, I bought the 60 Gig when they first came out, I thnk I spent 599,00 dollars on it. Then Socom was delayed a full year I was pissed. So i played Socom Combined Assault on the PS2 and Warhawk on the PS3. I actually still have arhawk, great game.
Anonymous

Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:34 am
I love warhawk got all the dlc
I was on con from 830 til 2 last night
Went 3 kills 2 rounds in a row.then 4 kills.
Pulled a win me being last guy on my team
Against 3.been a long time since I had a game that good
felt so good
Anonymous

Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:35 am
Lol.above post is all socom.
Warhawk was just the first line
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum