SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

CLAN [GNK]

+3
Admin
PAUL-AWOL-
KRIS2001
7 posters
Go down
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

CLAN [GNK] - Page 6 Empty Re: CLAN [GNK]

Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:44 am
I may pop in some Socom in about an hour. Those kind of games get the ol heart pumping. Also, I am going to be farting around with the backgorund, it seems to lag when I log on, anyone else experiencing this ?
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:12 am
[BER]PAUL-AWOL- wrote:I may pop in some Socom in about an hour. Those kind of games get the ol heart pumping. Also, I am going to be farting around with the backgorund, it seems to lag when I log on, anyone else experiencing this ?

When I first came on the website before I logged in it was only showing the first part of the forums and it was lagging pretty bad. Then lagged a little when I finally logged in.
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:37 am
I put the background thru another pic server hopin it would solve the lag. I think it loads faster now, or it could be my computer needs to be de fragmented, which is a good possibility.
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:39 am
I just tested it again, much faster. It takes about somewhere between 1.5-2 seconds now. It doesn't really need to go any faster than that.
Admin
Admin
OPS COM
OPS COM
https://socomfans.forumotion.net

Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:41 am
Yeah thanks, it is way better know.
whycreations
JESTER
JESTER
http://www.theeventshorizon.com/Community/index.php

Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:26 am
Interesting ..
I admit when I was in the APE clan back on Combined Assault . we did some Private room Glitches . Mainly for Video reasons to do like Claymore video in unseen places .
and or 1v1 battles ... things like that ...
I understand that "Glitching" is like a Game within a game ..
and the game is finding the glitches .. so I seriously dont look down on the activity ..

but when it gets turned in to public rooms is when it becomes a issue ..
the only thing I look down on in this topic is that you post on youtube on how to do some glitches , and that is just advertisement for people who want to use the glitch for bad .... it doesn't affect me much personally because I am usually in a room with people I know so I very rarely see any glitching (I dont usually go random room hopping )

I guess All I would be saying here is if you have the ability to host your own videos and post them on your own personal website would be great , that way you can show your videos , but it would be to a select few that you invite to see instead of letting the whole world see and use your glitches for their gain .
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:00 am
I can remember in Socom 2 there were a few glitches that were so common everyone knew them and basically were almost accepted as part of the game. In Vigilance you could jump backwards in the upper left building and get on the roof's of all the buildings. That Glitch was well known, also there was one in Crossroads were you laid down on the jump wall and fell thru some how. But yeah, Gltiching has been around Since Socom 1 using Code Breaker.
KRIS2001
KRIS2001
JESTER
JESTER

Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:38 pm
whycreations wrote:Interesting ..
I admit when I was in the APE clan back on Combined Assault . we did some Private room Glitches . Mainly for Video reasons to do like Claymore video in unseen places .
and or 1v1 battles ... things like that ...
I understand that "Glitching" is like a Game within a game ..
and the game is finding the glitches .. so I seriously dont look down on the activity ..

but when it gets turned in to public rooms is when it becomes a issue ..
the only thing I look down on in this topic is that you post on youtube on how to do some glitches , and that is just advertisement for people who want to use the glitch for bad .... it doesn't affect me much personally because I am usually in a room with people I know so I very rarely see any glitching (I dont usually go random room hopping )

I guess All I would be saying here is if you have the ability to host your own videos and post them on your own personal website would be great , that way you can show your videos , but it would be to a select few that you invite to see instead of letting the whole world see and use your glitches for their gain .

Like I said in other post we dont usually post tutorial's just this game is done so we figured what the hell.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum