SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Community Day Pics, Zipper Interactive, "18" play Socom 4

+23
SugaComa
Banes_fury
Cyanide
Mamou
JoeyRocker
THE-73est
whoady4shoady
WarMachine_v1
buttmunch
PAs_MAKO-30
C-DaBurna-B
Stormalong
Gamble_STARS
Accuracy158
X-Vile-Munkey-X
P_A_R_T_N_E_R
The_Irie_One
NAME-LESS
LightJak007
kingGILLEY
VanilaGorila-x-
[3xS]Baggpuss77
Admin
27 posters
Go down
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Community Day Pics, Zipper Interactive, "18" play Socom 4 - Page 7 Empty Re: Community Day Pics, Zipper Interactive, "18" play Socom 4

Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:13 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Yeah I can't tell names on the pictures, kind of a privacy issue, it's up to that person to say who he is. Sorry but I would hope they would do the same with pics of me.
JeriQo
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Community Day Pics, Zipper Interactive, "18" play Socom 4 - Page 7 Empty Re: Community Day Pics, Zipper Interactive, "18" play Socom 4

Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:37 pm
i literally live like 20 mins from redmond. how did u guys get an invite?
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:05 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
One day got a PM from Roper asking if he could call me, and I gave him my number. They called me about a week later and asked if I would be available to play SOCOM 4 at Zipper,,, I said Yep,,, Roper/Dunham said, great call you in a week with details. My itenary came thru e-mail and I was on a plane to Redmond..

I am from Texas and that was a long ass flight. Redmond is very nice and clean. Loved it there. Great environment and everyone was friendly, not used to that were I am from. All in all had a great time and met some cool Socomers like Me.. rabbit

Last edited by PAUL-AWOL- on Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
JeriQo
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:18 pm
PAUL-AWOL- wrote:One day got a PM from Roper asking if he could call me, and I gave him my number. They called me about a week later and asked if I would be available to play SOCOM 4 at Zipper,,, I said Yep,,, Roper/Dunham said, great call you in a week with details. My itenarry came thru e-mail and I was on a plane to Redmond..

I am from Texas and that was a long ass flight. Redmond is very nice and clean. Loved it there. Great environment and everyone was friendly, not used to that were I am from. All in all had a great time and met some cool Socomers like Me.. rabbit

was it all expense paid?

ah nice man, i was at the cowboys stadium for the Pacquiao fight last march.
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Wed May 16, 2012 3:22 pm
I guess these pics will some day become collectors items because Zipper is shut down. I think the 18 that went to play the Socom 4 pre-build will be remembered as the last group of Socom Fans to visit the studio.
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:17 am
I have to re download all the pics when I get a chance and it will probably take all day, lol. Photo Bucket has changed their policies on free images. They want to start charging to link url's, fuck that, I'm just going to use the forum uploader and put them back individually.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum