SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Baltimore vs Miami tonight Thur  Empty Baltimore vs Miami tonight Thur

Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:50 am
Yeah this is one I don't really care to watch tonight. Baltimore may be a good pick up for Def,, but Moore might surprise us..
MACK IS GOD
MACK IS GOD
BOOMER
BOOMER

Baltimore vs Miami tonight Thur  Empty Re: Baltimore vs Miami tonight Thur

Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:52 am
The whole league is a fucking snoozefest anymore. Look at the line up of games this week. You couldnt pay me to watch any of them.

They only 2 games worth keeping even half an eye on are Cowboys/Redskins and Chiefs/Broncos. The rest of the games are pure garbage. Been like that all year and last year too. I didnt even watch the afternoon games last week. Watched a few movies instead. Ive never seen the league this bad in my 35+ years of watching it.
S_L_I_C_K
S_L_I_C_K
REAVER
REAVER

Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:46 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
MACK IS GOD wrote:The whole league is a fucking snoozefest anymore. Look at the line up of games this week. You couldnt pay me to watch any of them.

They only 2 games worth keeping even half an eye on are Cowboys/Redskins and Chiefs/Broncos. The rest of the games are pure garbage. Been like that all year and last year too. I didnt even watch the afternoon games last week. Watched a few movies instead. Ive never seen the league this bad in my 35+ years of watching it.
i read the first line and my finger went to the quote button and the words "COWBOYS REDSKINS GAME!!!!"  was about to be furiously typed, then i read the second line.  you got off lucky this time buddy....
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum