SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

This is the new MAG VALOR Trailer, does it look familar - Page 2 Empty Re: This is the new MAG VALOR Trailer, does it look familar

Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:34 pm
See, it even got you,, LMAO. You thought it was SOCOM 4, hell people really can't tell the difference. Shocked
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

This is the new MAG VALOR Trailer, does it look familar - Page 2 Empty Re: This is the new MAG VALOR Trailer, does it look familar

Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:36 pm
[BER]PAUL-AWOL- wrote:See, it even got you,, LMAO. You thought it was SOCOM 4, hell people really can't tell the difference. Shocked

Mad You be making me madz Mad

I have to admit though, it does look quite close to S4.
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:39 pm
[BER]NAME-LESS wrote:
[BER]PAUL-AWOL- wrote:See, it even got you,, LMAO. You thought it was SOCOM 4, hell people really can't tell the difference. Shocked

Don't get mad I was pulling your leg my little Socom Brother, it's all good. Very Happy
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:00 pm
[BER]PAUL-AWOL- wrote:
[BER]NAME-LESS wrote:

Don't get mad I was pulling your leg my little Socom Brother, it's all good. Very Happy

This is the new MAG VALOR Trailer, does it look familar - Page 2 Pull_ones_leg3
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:06 pm
[BER]NAME-LESS wrote:
[BER]PAUL-AWOL- wrote:
[BER]NAME-LESS wrote:

This is the new MAG VALOR Trailer, does it look familar - Page 2 Pull_ones_leg3
LOL, yep
Anonymous

Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:39 pm
I like the vid of blood lake at the main page bottom
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:48 pm
DITCH wrote:I like the vid of blood lake at the main page bottom

Me to, but what made you decide to post that in this thread. Seems a little random.
Anonymous

Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:59 pm
I didn't know where else to post it and didn't want to make a thread about it.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum