SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
ChainFire420
ChainFire420
BOOMER
BOOMER

Dragon Age II Empty Dragon Age II

Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:26 pm
I dont know if anyone has played Dragon Age: Origins, but Dragon Age II comes out on March 8th. The demo is out in the PSN Store...and it has got me PSYCHED for the new game.

And after playing the demo, i have to say Zipper needs to take a leaf out of Bioware's book. Bioware, the creators or Dragon Age, are also the makers of Mass Effect/Mass Effect 2. Dragon Age II's gameplay and controls are a huge improvement over the first game, and the gameplay is waaay smoother and more fluent. At the same time, they have integrated elements from Mass Effect 2 into it, such as the "Paragon" and "Renegade" system for dialogues. Other things like skills trees and such have been revamped and improved...but all the core elements are still the same. They have improved and re-engineered their game without losing any of the original's core elements. Its still the exact same game -- everything you loved about the first -- but improved and upgraded.

So if Zipper wants to use MAG or MAG elements in Socom 4, well thats fine. If they want to re-build and upgrade, thats fine. We already have Call of Duty, and we already have MAG, what we want is SOCOM. They can do it without blaspeming the games title.
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Dragon Age II Empty Re: Dragon Age II

Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:47 am
I saw the Trailer for it last night on a TV Commercial and it looks great. I never played Dragon Age but I have been wanting to get into something like this when shooters are getting boring.
whycreations
JESTER
JESTER
http://www.theeventshorizon.com/Community/index.php

Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:27 am
I am looking forward to Homefront in 15 more days .. gatta save my $ for that one
ChainFire420
ChainFire420
BOOMER
BOOMER

Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:44 pm
Oh yea, btw, I was massively disappointed by Dragon Age II. Apparently it was rushed, and so 90% of the elements that made the first one great are missing.

If anyone wants to play an AMAZING rpg with great characters, story, and gameplay then Dragon Age: Origins should be at the top of your list. Even the DLC are worth it, especially the expansion, Dragon Age: Awakening.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum