SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Loggin in tonight - Page 2 Empty Re: Loggin in tonight

Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:10 am
PAUL-AWOL- wrote:It lagged so bad last night I couldn't even play a round. I don't know if it was more on my end and Big Bubba the Squirrel ate my lines like he does every year this time or it was due to all the downloads, anyone else having issues ? Hope it is better today.

Pretty good today. Frag throwing is awful as always. That's the one thing that really gets to me about this game.
RaginPhoenix
JESTER
JESTER

Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:35 am
PAUL-AWOL- wrote:It lagged so bad last night I couldn't even play a round. I don't know if it was more on my end and Big Bubba the Squirrel ate my lines like he does every year this time or it was due to all the downloads, anyone else having issues ? Hope it is better today.

The only problem I had was with the clan challenge with you guys. After I left and started to play on my own it was fine. Finally found my nice. For some reason im better with a SMG than an AR even at distances. LOL who woulda thunk it.

Last game I played I went 17-7, fun times in classic with some great guys. Games quick fun actually, can't wait to play more than two maps and with friends. Got a lot of fixes that they need. I've never seen so many camera collisions and glitches in a game before.

See y'all on tonight
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:33 am
RaginPhoenix wrote:

The only problem I had was with the clan challenge with you guys. After I left and started to play on my own it was fine. Finally found my nice. For some reason im better with a SMG than an AR even at distances. LOL who woulda thunk it.

Last game I played I went 17-7, fun times in classic with some great guys. Games quick fun actually, can't wait to play more than two maps and with friends. Got a lot of fixes that they need. I've never seen so many camera collisions and glitches in a game before.

See y'all on tonight

I find the SMGs more powerful than the ARs when in range, especially the suppressed ones. They spray a lot, but they have a close cluster, so in way they are really accurate(I found it the same in CON).

P.S. sick of ps+ noobs on my team, they camp a lot.
RaginPhoenix
JESTER
JESTER

Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:34 am
Name-less I always see you online during the day. Do you work at night?
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:38 am
RaginPhoenix wrote:Name-less I always see you online during the day. Do you work at night?

Nope, just been tired lately, so I'm playing at night. I'll be on tonight though.
[HOD]AAfitzy88
[HOD]AAfitzy88
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:26 pm
I wish I could get more beta time in...busy busy.
So far I like it.
FrUsTrAtEd-
FrUsTrAtEd-
JESTER
JESTER

Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:11 pm
KRIS2001 wrote:
DITCH wrote:socom 1 was the ONLY game worth skipping sex for

No game in the world is worth passing sex up what is wrong with you people come one lol.

I had sex while playing socom on socom 2....just becase I refused to turn the game off.....my ex wife just couldnt live without sex.....i could have cared less then....now I iwll turnoff the game for sex cause I am living every mans dream of having a younger woman....by younger I mean 10 years younger and hooootttttt
KRIS2001
KRIS2001
JESTER
JESTER

Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:00 am
FrUsTrAtEd- wrote:
KRIS2001 wrote:
DITCH wrote:socom 1 was the ONLY game worth skipping sex for

No game in the world is worth passing sex up what is wrong with you people come one lol.

I had sex while playing socom on socom 2....just becase I refused to turn the game off.....my ex wife just couldnt live without sex.....i could have cared less then....now I iwll turnoff the game for sex cause I am living every mans dream of having a younger woman....by younger I mean 10 years younger and hooootttttt

I used to date girl like that who was freak and would do it while playing game. But my wife is not having it lol.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum