SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
Anonymous

slantsixgames.com Empty slantsixgames.com

Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:30 pm
go there and click on contact, send them emails saying how we would like them to release any unreleased dlc they have for this game, I know that first year was full of fixes, and it was supposed to be full of dlc, I already went there and emailed them asking if they ever plan to release any more dlc they made, maybe if they see a lot of positive requests for it they might just might have a few of their guys put a few more maps or weapons they already have made for sale, I would love to get a few more maps or content of any kind for this great game
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

slantsixgames.com Empty Re: slantsixgames.com

Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:03 am
I played SOCOM Con on Friday with SC-Smoke and had a good time. We locked up a 4v4 and played a few games,,, but then it happened,,, some scrub came in the room acting like an E-Thug,,, and started problems with the other team,,, so I Team Kill him and try to vote and my Team messes up and accidently votes me out. I just turned it off and said,, I had fun while it lasted.

But that has been part of SOCOM day 1 and dealing with punks is nothing new, just wish my Team knew how to vote, LMAO.

They said they went to refuse the vote on my first and something went wrong and it booted me out.
KRIS2001
KRIS2001
JESTER
JESTER

Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:48 pm
PAUL-AWOL- wrote:I played SOCOM Con on Friday with SC-Smoke and had a good time. We locked up a 4v4 and played a few games,,, but then it happened,,, some scrub came in the room acting like an E-Thug,,, and started problems with the other team,,, so I Team Kill him and try to vote and my Team messes up and accidently votes me out. I just turned it off and said,, I had fun while it lasted.

But that has been part of SOCOM day 1 and dealing with punks is nothing new, just wish my Team knew how to vote, LMAO.

They said they went to refuse the vote on my first and something went wrong and it booted me out.

LOL I have done this to clan mates not paying attention to who put the vote up.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum