SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

These past 2 days with out the PS3 made me remember Empty These past 2 days with out the PS3 made me remember

Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:04 pm
I don't know how many people on the forums can remember when there was no internet and we had to play games against the AI or against your friends on the same TV and Console. What was cool about weekends people used to come over your house to play games against each other. LOL, I actually miss this some days, the net took this away. NBA Jams and Madden was the games we used to stay up all night and play on the PS1.

Just was thinking what if the net was hacked and how this would effect our lifstyles, it basically involves everything we do. If people can shut down the PSN, well I won't say it. LMAO. But just imagine how you felt today not being able to play games on-line and what if you couldn't tell some one about it here because there was not internet.

Don't know if a break from this would help the world or not, life was a bit easier and stress free with out this crap. I know just not having the PS3 these past 2 days I actually wasn't a veg on the couch playing SOCOM. That's when it hit me and I remembered I used to play games for fun not as a lifestyle.
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

These past 2 days with out the PS3 made me remember Empty Re: These past 2 days with out the PS3 made me remember

Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:22 pm
I remember those days, they were great and I was 6 Very Happy. Great days of gaming, the times were you would see how far you could get in a game before losing and then try again, as apposed to now were you can beat just about any game your first try and in one day.

I still prefer offline multiplayer to online. It's heck of a lot more fun to be able to punch your friend when they beat you with cheap tactics.

Sometimes I think I rather it if there were no online games, but those times quickly pass, and I'm ready to kick some ass with the clan. I hope it's back up tomorrow, my only day to play in the next 3-4 days.
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum