SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
ChainFire420
ChainFire420
BOOMER
BOOMER

ChatBox Empty ChatBox

Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:15 pm
Does anyone ever use it? At all?

I think it would be a good idea to use it when people are trying to get together some games and stuff, especially on the older systems. There's no XMB to work with for PS2, so why not communicate through live chat?
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

ChatBox Empty Re: ChatBox

Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:41 pm
I used to use the chatbox, but nobody is ever in it. I can't use my computer when I play my PS2, which really sucks.
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:24 pm
Some guys surf these forum's using cell phones and no one ever used it. I put one up about a week ago to see if would get some use and I think I put Test in it everyday, LMAO and no one would replay back. I will put it back up tonight and watch, no one will use it. silent
ChainFire420
ChainFire420
BOOMER
BOOMER

Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:52 pm
Well like all other things its a tool, and I think when trying to organize something or communicate quickly across a computer, chats and IMs are great.

Good point with the phones though. i hadn't thought of that....but I don't know what kind of nonsense that it anyway, LOL. Fancy-ass iphones and what-not....
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum