HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

A brief summary of my first hour of gameplay

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wilk108Cav
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

PostSubject: A brief summary of my first hour of gameplay   Mon May 16, 2011 8:27 am

Back to top Go down
Wilk108Cav
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

PostSubject: Re: A brief summary of my first hour of gameplay   Mon May 16, 2011 8:30 am

I hope it's going better for the rest of you. Surely getting in a "classic" game with peeps I know will improve my expurience.

Anyone off work today like me?
Back to top Go down
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

PostSubject: Re: A brief summary of my first hour of gameplay   Mon May 16, 2011 9:08 am

@Wilk108Cav wrote:
I hope it's going better for the rest of you. Surely getting in a "classic" game with peeps I know will improve my expurience.

Anyone off work today like me?

Wish I was off, I hate Mondays. I sent you a Clan invite did you get it ? I may be off after lunch at the earliest.

Back to top Go down
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/
Wilk108Cav
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

PostSubject: Re: A brief summary of my first hour of gameplay   Mon May 16, 2011 10:33 am

Yeah I got it. Sick two year old and aching back kept me from playing yesterday. Not feeling so old today...
Back to top Go down
ChainFire420
BOOMER
BOOMER

PostSubject: Re: A brief summary of my first hour of gameplay   Mon May 16, 2011 11:59 am

@Wilk108Cav wrote:

Once I got back on, i played with some friends and all we did was Classic. I cant tell you how much I hated it, even thoguh I was actually doing quite well and nailed a few MVPs. The camping is RIDICULOUS and of course, i didn't even get to Mod1 on ANY weapon, until i played some respawn the night after.

I just got so tired of not having a silencer on any of my guns, and repeatedly being killed by silenced weapons, or One-Shot-kill snipers across the map. Personally, i still think this game is better in respawn, especially with the bigger maps like Von Heine Express.

Back to top Go down

A brief summary of my first hour of gameplay
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: SOCOM DISCUSSIONS :: SOCOM U.S. NAVY SEALS-
Jump to: