SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
Wilk108Cav
Wilk108Cav
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

A brief summary of my first hour of gameplay Empty A brief summary of my first hour of gameplay

Mon May 16, 2011 8:27 am
Wilk108Cav
Wilk108Cav
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

A brief summary of my first hour of gameplay Empty Re: A brief summary of my first hour of gameplay

Mon May 16, 2011 8:30 am
I hope it's going better for the rest of you. Surely getting in a "classic" game with peeps I know will improve my expurience.

Anyone off work today like me?
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

A brief summary of my first hour of gameplay Empty Re: A brief summary of my first hour of gameplay

Mon May 16, 2011 9:08 am
Wilk108Cav wrote:I hope it's going better for the rest of you. Surely getting in a "classic" game with peeps I know will improve my expurience.

Anyone off work today like me?

Wish I was off, I hate Mondays. I sent you a Clan invite did you get it ? I may be off after lunch at the earliest.
Wilk108Cav
Wilk108Cav
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Mon May 16, 2011 10:33 am
Yeah I got it. Sick two year old and aching back kept me from playing yesterday. Not feeling so old today...
ChainFire420
ChainFire420
BOOMER
BOOMER

Mon May 16, 2011 11:59 am
Wilk108Cav wrote:I hope it's going better for the rest of you. Surely getting in a "classic" game with peeps I know will improve my expurience.

Once I got back on, i played with some friends and all we did was Classic. I cant tell you how much I hated it, even thoguh I was actually doing quite well and nailed a few MVPs. The camping is RIDICULOUS and of course, i didn't even get to Mod1 on ANY weapon, until i played some respawn the night after.

I just got so tired of not having a silencer on any of my guns, and repeatedly being killed by silenced weapons, or One-Shot-kill snipers across the map. Personally, i still think this game is better in respawn, especially with the bigger maps like Von Heine Express.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum