SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
ChainFire420
ChainFire420
BOOMER
BOOMER

Modern Warfare 3  13 min video - Page 2 Empty Re: Modern Warfare 3 13 min video

Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:38 pm
JoeyRocker wrote:yeah they are sticking to the same formula. I wish the single player gave you more choices like the old socom singleplayers were. I miss picking my own route to complete the objective. sigh, mw3 will be more of the same...

MW3 will be all about the Multiplayer, there's no doubt about it. I've played through the campaigns of COD4, MW2, and Black Ops, and though they all get better as they go, its exactly like you said: its just more of the same. I platinum-trophy'd Modern Warfare 2, but struggled to complete the Black Ops campaign just cause of how bored i was....I just couldn't take it anymore.

But if they do more like what Treyarch did with the economy system and lots of cool unlockable shit thats ONLINE ONLY (i don't want unlockables via SP, i dont think i'll play the MW3 campaign), well that would be just groovy. Bigger maps than Black Ops, more weapons, etc. and I'll be set.
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum