SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
KRIS2001
KRIS2001
JESTER
JESTER

Just Came Back Empty Just Came Back

Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:02 am
Well sold my PS3 after playing socom 4 beta cause it sucked. I just went yesterday and bought new tv and PS3 is it worth it to even play socom 4? cause I can get a copy for $10 off a friend. I tried Socom Confrontation last night first game like 5 mins I was 6-1 and someone froze room and I just turned PS3 off.
M-0112-R
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Just Came Back Empty Re: Just Came Back

Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:31 am
Well, I can't speak for S4, don't have it, but Confrontation can be really fun. Depends on circumstance, if you end up in room after room of cheaters, it will seem like a bad time of course, but if you get a solid group to play with, and against, it's great times. Give both games a chance, they may not be as solid as the old SOCOM's, but they shine in their own light too.
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:50 pm
KRIS2001 wrote:Well sold my PS3 after playing socom 4 beta cause it sucked. I just went yesterday and bought new tv and PS3 is it worth it to even play socom 4? cause I can get a copy for $10 off a friend. I tried Socom Confrontation last night first game like 5 mins I was 6-1 and someone froze room and I just turned PS3 off.

Welcome back Man, I wondered where the hell you went. You are a prime example of how a Beta can affect your gaming decisions. I posted on the Socom.com forums about how a bad Beta has bad results for sells. Shit,, LMAO,, you went as far as to sell your PS3,, you must have been pissed the fuck off. pirat
KRIS2001
KRIS2001
JESTER
JESTER

Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:39 pm
PAUL-AWOL- wrote:
KRIS2001 wrote:Well sold my PS3 after playing socom 4 beta cause it sucked. I just went yesterday and bought new tv and PS3 is it worth it to even play socom 4? cause I can get a copy for $10 off a friend. I tried Socom Confrontation last night first game like 5 mins I was 6-1 and someone froze room and I just turned PS3 off.

Welcome back Man, I wondered where the hell you went. You are a prime example of how a Beta can affect your gaming decisions. I posted on the Socom.com forums about how a bad Beta has bad results for sells. Shit,, LMAO,, you went as far as to sell your PS3,, you must have been pissed the fuck off. pirat

It's cause they switched it all camera sucked everything was horrible. Socom is the only reason i owned a PS3 other then that no really good games that keep me interested. But for $10 for socom 4 and winter is coming soon need something for the winter cant ride ebike in winter so had to break down and buy PS3.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum