SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Gotta love the crazy emails I get from time to time Empty Gotta love the crazy emails I get from time to time

Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:56 am
I some times get hate mail because of my forum and my involvement with Socom, but this guy needs a therapist. LMAO. Wow, I find this funny and I bet he beats the family dog.

show details 12:01 AM (10 hours ago)

FUCK SOCOM 4 FUCK ZIPPER AND FUCK YOU CONCERNING SHITCOM4 KISS MY FUCKING ASS YOU FAGGOT BITCH I WOULDNT PLAY SOCOM4 IF THE NEW DOWNLOAD WAS FREE YOU SILL FAGGOT ZIPPER EMPLOYEE YOU SUCK SETH LUISIS COCK YOU SCUMBAG FUCK
M-0112-R
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Gotta love the crazy emails I get from time to time Empty Re: Gotta love the crazy emails I get from time to time

Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:39 pm
Huh. I remember this kid. I woulda been his daddy but a dog beat me over the fence.
GenSpall
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Gotta love the crazy emails I get from time to time Empty Re: Gotta love the crazy emails I get from time to time

Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:29 pm
M-0112-R wrote:Huh. I remember this kid. I woulda been his daddy but a dog beat me over the fence.

Wow. lol!

Reminds me of Angry German Kid!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum