SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
Da_Xavier
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

RE Operation raccoon City so far Empty RE Operation raccoon City so far

Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:28 am
Ok so i got it at midnight and played like 3 levels of the Single player Campaign and played a good 2 hours of Online lol. Got home jumped online right away and looked through the game modes theres 4

Team Attack(basically Team Deathmatch)

Bio hazard(you have to retrieve T-virus Vials and the most at the end wins)

Heros(you play as the iconic people of RE in a TDM setting)

Survivor-This is my favorite mode and actually the only one ive played so far. Its intense and fun as all hell. You fight for 10 mintues straight and at the 6-5 Min mark the heli starts to ascend on your position. Thing is theres only 4 spots on the Chopper for the 8 player room. So you have to fight for the spots. Fighting through Hunters,lickers,zombies and other players you fight to survive and be the last one standing among the 8 players in the room.

So far ive only seen four maps i dont know if theres maps for every game mode or not but ive seen Code Blue(raccoon city Hospital)

Train Wreck(set in a train yard)

Apocalypse(Set in the middle of raccoon city near a gas station)

Cant remember the last one those 3 maps were played the most.

Ok each Character has there own set ability's also. For each class Assault,recon, surveillance, Field Med,Field Scientist,Demolitions. And you earn Xp to unlock new weapons and Ability's, even though i dont like the XP system in games you still get good weapons at the start. its 4v4 and this game Does 4v4 Squad based right! i ran into two guys last night and we were having so much fun.

Ok More lol sorry rambling on theres a level system just like Con and reach your XP limit you level up so far ive seen as high as 67, now heres the kicker since the Campaign is also online (4 players) you can level up on both! So when your playing SP you can get XP up for that weapon or that Skill you want.

So far the games solid and im loving it. the servers had no lag at all and the Hit detection is decent not the best. Headshots count as Headshots! the melee is best used against Zombies and theres brutal melees that are pretty sick for each Class. the cover system is based on being close to a Barricade or Wall so its a sticky based Wall cling. No buttons to fumble with just quick on and off and its works soo smooth i wish the Socom 4 cover system was as good as this one.

Slant 6 did a great job with this re game. If your a tactical shooter fan you will love it. If your a hardcore RE fan might not so much but me being both its the best of both worlds for me oo and Seth luis didnt touch this game he wasnt even on staff!!!!!!
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

RE Operation raccoon City so far Empty Re: RE Operation raccoon City so far

Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:52 pm
IGN called it a Poor Mans Socom. WTF,, LMAO

Da_Xavier
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

RE Operation raccoon City so far Empty Re: RE Operation raccoon City so far