SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

TRS Forums "read only mode"

+23
KMART
tbird
PAUL-AWOL-
UnSeenDeath88
ChemoFreak7
Peiper
MACK IS GOD
S_L_I_C_K
Oni64
MR.BLUE
Kill_Frosty
SocomDitch
JRiv_Eagle
Bacterin
xCaZx
TOMBSTONE4U
PRE_-CISION-_
Organ-Donor
Tactical Junglist
Buchanans
1UP
eVo7
Admin
27 posters
Go down
Swill
Swill
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

TRS Forums "read only mode" - Page 34 Empty Re: TRS Forums "read only mode"

Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:49 pm
dizee wrote:
Swill wrote:
dizee wrote:For someone who claims they are above the drama or things that could be perceived as much, you sure do seem to engage in it a lot swill. Why not just ignore it?

Trying to talk sense into people by having conversations with them isn't the same as calling people SJW's, faggots, and pussies and continuously digging up old shit from the past in order to keep the drama fueled up.

You can deflect all you want, but the points I made in regards to Hexum's video still stands and you haven't refuted them. You took a phrase that he said and completely misinterpreted it to fit the biased narrative you want to hear in your own head, classic conspiracy theory tin foil ridiculousness.

At the end of the day, the fact is that there are people on both sides actively working to end the drama and move things forward in a positive direction. You're one of the very few minority left who want to dig the trench and keep fighting the pointless fight, and pretty soon you'll be left all by yourself or with the last few clowns who aren't mature enough to grow the fuck and move on. Enjoy it.

Why would I bother trying to refute them with you? You love having debates with people, we all know this. We already talked on Discord about it and that was that. You have made up your mind on the matter, as have I and thats that. The discussion is over, you feel differently than I do. All refuting on these forums will do is create more "drama" that you dont want on public forums. Again, you love to say your above the drama, by saying things like "well you havent refuted it, why not?" just begs for more "drama" to occur.

That is great that there are people on both sides willing to move past any prior issues. I hope it works out, but again, just because I dont want to go in Tawok's discord and pretend like everything is just dandy doesnt mean I am against moving past issues. Tawok reached out to me on Twitter, I politely declined and wished him luck. Again, I have no problem playing with him on Xlink, I just dont wanna be in a discord or on the same team as him.  The whole "outcast" scenario that you keep blabbering on about is irrelevant to me. I am perfectly happy and content with the position I am taking. If it works out like I know it will, Im good. If it blows up in my face, Im good. I am fine with it either way so I will enjoy it, thanks.

Having debates about topics isn't drama, it's having a debate. They're two completely different things. Just because something is confrontational doesn't make it drama.

You can disagree all you want with the point I made, but the fact is I'm 100% correct and you're 100% wrong. You applied a completely biased interpretation to what Hexum said that doesn't at all fit with the phrase he uttered. There's simply no debate about it whatsoever. You just want to hear the narrative you want to hear, even though it doesn't exist.

As for being left by yourself, keep telling yourself you'd be fine with that. You know you wouldn't. It would kill you to see everyone else move on while you're still here stewing in your juices over pointless bullshit. Tawok reached out to you to try and move things forward positively and you declined? Lol, that's the perfect example of how you're part of the problem. You had an opportunity to move on from the past and help end the drama, yet you turned it down because you want to be a man-child and continue to kick and scream on the floor? I genuinely feel sorry for you at this point. It's rather sad to see.

Anywho, to everyone reading this, I encourage you to detach yourself from the very few minority like Dizee who are left that can't grow the fuck up and move on. Otherwise, you'll be left in a teeny tiny echo-chamber of self-misery with him.
dizee
dizee
JESTER
JESTER

Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:54 pm
Again Swill, why worry about me? If I am going to left in the dust while everyone else moves on, who cares? The only person who should care about that is me and I dont.

I already told you I am willing to talk with Skimask still. Maybe you should channel your inner Ghandi and start there. Seems like a good babystep. Maybe sometime down the road Id be willing to talk to Tawok and Pig then, but that isnt the case today nor will it be for a while. If that means that according to Swill, I cant "move on" oh well. I dont really care lol.
MACK IS GOD
MACK IS GOD
BOOMER
BOOMER

Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:55 pm
Swill wrote:
dizee wrote:For someone who claims they are above the drama or things that could be perceived as much, you sure do seem to engage in it a lot swill. Why not just ignore it?

Trying to talk sense into people by having conversations with them isn't the same as calling people SJW's, faggots, and pussies and continuously digging up old shit from the past in order to keep the drama fueled up.

You can deflect all you want, but the points I made in regards to Hexum's video still stands and you haven't refuted them. You took a phrase that he said and completely misinterpreted it to fit the biased narrative you want to hear in your own head, classic conspiracy theory tin foil ridiculousness.

At the end of the day, the fact is that there are people on both sides actively working to end the drama and move things forward in a positive direction. You're one of the very few minority left who want to dig the trench and keep fighting the pointless fight, and pretty soon you'll be left all by yourself or with the last few clowns who aren't mature enough to grow the fuck and move on. Enjoy it.

Nobody has talked about any of those guys in days. We have said numerous times that we have no problem playing with them and have tried in the past to play with them.

He also said the comment on the video wasnt earth shattering news and that only continues to be brought up because you continue to reference it.

You then pat yourself on the back for trying to win the Socom Nobel Peace Prize for your humanitarian efforts to end the drama while then turning around in the next breath and calling people names.

We all get it. You are the shining beacon of light trying to lead us all to the promised land.

Bottom line. Just like we have said from the beginning and tried to do on more than one occasion, we have no problem playing with them. Never did. I just personally wont play with War Pig on my team. We dont need the sanctimony and threats of being ostracized, because A)We dont give a fuck, and B)You are completely misrepresenting peoples positions.

Its a video game with public rooms. If they want to play in a public room with us they are free to do that. Nobody ever said anything to the contrary.
S_L_I_C_K
S_L_I_C_K
REAVER
REAVER

Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:58 pm
so has this video been made public yet?
Swill
Swill
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:02 pm
MACK IS GOD wrote:
Swill wrote:

Nobody has talked about any of those guys in days. We have said numerous times that we have no problem playing with them and have tried in the past to play with them.

He also said the comment on the video wasnt earth shattering news and that only continues to be brought up because you continue to reference it.

You then pat yourself on the back for trying to win the Socom Nobel Peace Prize for your humanitarian efforts to end the drama while then turning around in the next breath and calling people names.

We all get it. You are the shining beacon of light trying to lead us all to the promised land.

Bottom line. Just like we have said from the beginning and tried to do on more than one occasion, we have no problem playing with them. Never did. I just personally wont play with War Pig on my team. We dont need the sanctimony and threats of being ostracized, because A)We dont give a fuck, and B)You are completely misrepresenting peoples positions.

Its a video game with public rooms. If they want to play in a public room with us they are free to do that. Nobody ever said anything to the contrary.

A) You absolutely give a fuck, you just don't want to tell yourself that. It's a nice lie though lol.

B) I'm not misrepresenting anything. You and Dizee are the only ones left hunkered down in your trenches refusing to talk to people on the other side. Everyone else is moving on and talking to each other, you know, like reasonable adults.

But hey, again, enjoy your drama echo-chamber. You can respond and get the last word in, if you'd like. I've said what I need to say on this topic.
dizee
dizee
JESTER
JESTER

Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:04 pm
K thanks for your input, if you get a green light from Skimask to have a chat sometime let me know.
Swill
Swill
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:04 pm
S_L_I_C_K wrote:so has this video been made public yet?  

It's in Dizee's Discord channel, he can post it if he wants. It's as I said, it's just Dizee completely misinterpreting what Hexum said to fit the bias narrative he wants to hear inside his own head. There was absolutely zero mention of why Animal, Luke, or TRS shut down TRS.
Swill
Swill
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:05 pm
dizee wrote:K thanks for your input, if you get a green light from Skimask to have a chat sometime let me know.

I absolutely would take it, if he requested one. I've offered it to him many times. I'm looking forward to it, of course.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum